15

It's been about 3 months since I left. I havent run into anyone from my past so far. I go by Male again now. I've rented a small ass apartment and have a part time job. I've put school on hold for now. I've also found a way to satisfy my hunger. As nasty and repulsive as it is it tastes delicious. I now feed off of suicide victims or the remains dotated to those in need. I don't like doing it but if it helps to keep myself from attacking people on the streets I'll do it.

I've also practiced using my shadow quirk a lot. I'm now as miracles as it sounds am able to actually create a portal to the shadow realm. Instead of the mind only entering a physical body can now enter, but all of the risks are still there. Though I still have all of my quirks when entering. Lifes been ok. I really miss kiri and the others, but I know I cant go back. I'll only endanger them more.

Sighing I get home eating some dinner, turning on the TV. Today had been s hard day at work. I work in fast food. I feel like I want to kill myself every day because of it. I cant tell you how much people are idiots at drive thru. It's so agitating when you take an order then after words repeat it back to them to make sure everything correct. Then they get to the window claiming everything's wrong. Or when they drive off while your still asking them about the order. What p***** me off the most is when the dont tell you they have a coupon so when you store the order, they get to the window hand you the damn coupon. Then you have to call the manager over to reput the order in with the coupon.

(Ps I do work in fast food, these are real problems.)

I swear I'm going to die by 25 by this job. Flipping throw the channels I stoo on the news. I sit down eating my food.

"Breaking news, young boy named Bakugo katsuki, is kidnapped by the league of villians during a school feild tri-" I practicaly choke on my food pausing bvb the TV.

When I'm ok I lean back in my chair. The league of villians have bakugo. What could they want him for. Hes a strong student could they be after his quirk or could........ I stop thinking standing up. I need to get him out of there. I doubt bakugo would willing join them. But if he was forced or blackmailed!

I pull my shoes back on running out the door sure to lock it. Running to the bar, I never thought I'd find myself back here, but now here I stood on their front door. Feeling the handle I find it locked. I easily break it walking in. I freeze at the site. Bakugo was strapped to a chair some cloth like material tired around his head to keep him quiet.

His eyes widen at the site of me. The league looked shocked about my appearance." Well, well if it isn't nagisa, or should I call you lily? What di we owe the pleasure of your visit?" Tomura grins from behind the disgusting hand on his face.

"I cant believe you guys would stoop so low as to kidnap a UA student. Your f****** bakas. I'm only here to take him back." I say glaring at Tomura. Suddenly I feel something sharp being dug into my neck. My vision swirls as I stumble forward to bakugos feet. Looking back up i give him a reassuring smile." Don't worry I'll get us out of here." I say before collapsing on his black shoes.

Waking up I groan. I was laying on something cold. Opening my eyes I instantly recognize my surrounds. I was in All for ones lab. Pulling against my restraight I realize its useless. All for one steps out of the shadows chuckling.

"Let bakugo go.... please......... master. He doesnt deserve this." I begining pulling one arm free trying to pull it through the chains. He laughs again walking away. He digs through a dror looking for something. Theres a crunch of bone as I full my hand free. The bones in my palm broken. Throwing my hand up I release my shadows. They shoot through the ceiling and roof into the day time sky. I spread the shadows making it so the bar was sure to be spotted. Grinning I turn to see a furious All for one. Raising his hand he slaps me across the face. I fall to my side holding my face. I tasted blood in my mouth." It seems my plans will be a bit rushed. But that's ok. Now that your here everything will be ok. But first I'll just have have make some slight modifications to your chip." Chip what chip. Before I can't ask he punches my in the temple knocking me out.

Waking up theres a dull throb in my head. Lifting my head I immeditly lay it back down. That's when I realize i was sitting up, tied to a chair. Opening my eyes everything was blurry for a few seconds before clearing up. I indeed was strapped to a chair. Bakugo sat across from me tied to the same chair as before. He still couldnt talk as the cloth was still there. Nothing was preventing me from talking though.

Lifting my head again the pain subsides. I see I was now in the bar as well
Nobody but me and bakugo were in the room. I struggle to break my bounds   but I couldnt. Sighing I look to bakugo who was glaring at me. Looking away I begin speaking." I'm sorry your in this predicament bakugo. Im sorry I f***** up yours and everyone else's lives. I can tell you though after this, you dont have to worry about seeing me again."