11

Waking up I gasp feeling pain all over my body. Sitting up I hold my breath seeing my while body in bandages. I was in a hospital room, from what I could tell. It was smaller though. Suddenly a smaller older woman walks in a smile on her face." Aww your awake. That's good, I didnt know if you would pull through or not." I stare at her confused but shrug." Where am i?" She sighs." Your in the UA infirmary. This place is only used in case or emergency. It has anything if not better state of the art equipment then any hospital." Did she just say UA? She did, I need to get out of here.

I begin pulling the needles from my wrists getting up." No you must stay in bed, your still recovering." I shake my head getting up. Every moment I wanted to scream." Eraserhead!" She screams. The door opens and a tired man walks in. His eyes widen at the sight of me. "Whoa, Whoa nagisa take it easy. We're not going to hurt you. Just lay back down 8n bed your still extreamily hurt." He says inching closer and closer to me. Probably hopping I wouldnt notice, but I did. Not spotting any other escape route I jump through the nearest window. Luckily it was only the second floor so it didnt cause to much damage. Though I still screamed in pain when I landed. I was in pain.

My whole body felt as if it had been torn apart healed then torn into smaller pieces. I take of running. I was in a feild of sorts. A few kids or possibly even students look my way before running after me. I take off running to the nearest building. Running inside I realize it's a bathroom. The boys bathroom. And there were still guys inside..... getting..... dressed. My nose starts bleeding as I see possibley more than 10 hot guys in nothing but there boxers or underwear sporting some tight abs. My face goes tomatoes red as I run into an empty stall. O god, o god, o god. I'm done, this was to much." Nagisa, please open the door. It's me kirishima." I shake my head." I know nobody of that name, so go away hero." I say bitterly, I didnt want to see any of them. I just needed to get away.

I didnt expect though when I here a slump against the door and sobbing." I dont care if you hate or never want to see me again, just please I need to see that your ok." He sounded sincere. Should I open the door? Sighing my gut was saying no but my heart was stinging yes. Getting up I unlock the door seeing a half naked red head. I blush looking away only to suddenly be pulled into a bone crushing hug making me wince.

"O too tight I'm sorry." I shake my head. Staring at him. He seemed so familiar. But where have I seen him before. Sighing I rub his back. He pulls away. I get the chance to get a good look at him. He had red hair that you could tell had been dyed because his black roots were starting to show. He had beautiful red eyes along with shark like teeth. I liked his teeth. I continue to stare at his face. There was a faint brush if a memory. Suddenly my head begins to pound and memories flash through my head. I stumble back falling onto the toilet seat clutching my head. Memory after memory shoots through my head like a bullet. Then a memory of a red head pops up. No, not just any red head. My red head.

"Ki-kiri" I stutter tears falling down my face. He looks shocked before pulling me into a tight hug kissing the too of my head over and over before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"Kiri I'm so sorry. I didnt know- I didnt know they would take my memory and turn me into a nomu. I just wanted to be stronger. To protect you guys. To prove I was stronger then what a female should be. Turns out I was wrong. I'm nothing but a female, a f***** up female now." I sob. Kiri pulls me into a hug.

"Lily, nagisa, I dont care what gender you decide to go by. I love you for you. Personality, body and all ,every scar, every curve, every fault, every blessing it makes you who you are and I wouldnt trade that for anything. I love you and would do anything for you. I love you nagisa and i will forever."

More tears flow down my face." I love you too kiri, your too good to me. I'll never truely deserve you." He chuckles." Its actualy the opposite I'm the one who will never truly deserve you, but I'll do everything I can to love and cherish you."

I snuggle into his chest as he picks me up setting me back down on the toilet seat. Let me just get dressed and get rid of the other guys." I nod as he shuts the door quickly running off. Theres whining and hushed voices before all goes silent. The bathroom door opens again and I see a fully dressed kirishima. He picks me up and we leave the bathroom. I see all the guys grinning at me." Nice to have y poll u back nagisa. Now kirishima and stop crying his eyes out." Denki teases. Kiri frowns.

"Denki that's mean, besides its manly to cry for someone you love." He snickers. I pay kirishimas hair." Dont listen to him kiri, hes just jealous that he doesnt have a sexy a** girlfriend like me." He and all the guys around us burst out laughing while denki frowns. Clearly embarrased." You dont know what your talking about nagisa." With my charm I could have any girl I want." I laugh some more." Maybe in your dreams." He deflates walking away, to embarresed at this point."