Chapter 1 - Two strangers

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Eleanor's POV

I was staring out of the plane window while I was flying back home. Finally, I graduated from Oxford University. I was so excited to go back home. I missed my parents, my best friend, Jane and my boyfriend, Isaac. Isaac and I had been dating since high school. We were planning to get married after my graduation.

I told them that I was going back tomorrow. Because I wanted to surprise Isaac. Today was Isaac's birthday. Just Jane knew that I was coming today.

As the plane landed, I went to Isaac's penthouse after sending my suitcase to Jane's apartment. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to see Isaac.

I grabbed my spare key that Isaac gave me last year on my birthday. I smiled, looking at the gift that I had brought for him and opened the door.

My heart tightened as I saw woman's shoes and clothes scattered on the floor. I went upstairs barely; my legs were shaking.

His bedroom door was ajar. I pushed the door slowly. I gasped in shock, covering my mouth with my hand as I saw Isaac on the bed with a woman. My whole world collapsed.

His eyes widened in shock. The woman sat up on the bed, covering her breasts with a cover.

"...Eleanor?..." Isaac mumbled, looking at me.

I gave him an insolent look. How could he do it to me? I loved him. I was fucking in love with him.

"You fucking bastard!" I snapped. "I hate you. I hate you." I snarled and threw the gift towards him.

I rushed out as tears started falling down my cheeks. I took a taxi as soon as I left the building.

I walked into the nightclub and went towards the bar counter, bumping into the people. My mind was hazy from crying. I felt numb. I wanted to forget everything, especially that bastard. I hated him. He shattered my heart into a million pieces.

I was sipping my whiskey as I felt someone sitting down beside me.

"Hey."

I turned my face towards him. My eyes met a pair of captivating eyes. His gaze was so intense. He had dark brown hair and captivating brown eyes. He looked so handsome. Devilishly handsome.

"Hey." I muttered nonchalantly.

"What is your name?" He asked, giving me his charming smile.

"Stranger." I replied, giving him a lazy smirk.

He chuckled, looking into my eyes. "Nice to meet you, Stranger." He said as he extended his glass towards my glass and clinked my glass.

"You are beautiful." He commented huskily.

I took a sip from my whiskey without saying anything.

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asked.

I breathed deeply and stood up. He stood up too. I took a step towards him, closing the distance between us.

"I have a better idea. How about going somewhere quieter?" I asked seductively, grabbing his tie.

 How about going somewhere quieter?" I asked seductively, grabbing his tie

The corner of his lips curled up into a devilish smirk. "With pleasure." He replied as he grabbed my hand and headed us towards the exit.

He swiped the hotel key card and opened the door without separating our lips. He pulled me closer to him, kissing me roughly and closed the door with his foot. I ran my hand through his hair, responding to his demanding kiss.

Fuck! He is a good kisser.

As we were out of breath, he pulled back. He placed his hand on my cheek.

"You are so beautiful." He murmured, looking into my eyes, melting me under his intense gaze while stroking my cheek slowly.

" He murmured, looking into my eyes, melting me under his intense gaze while stroking my cheek slowly

"You are not bad yourself." I grinned.

I placed my hand on the back of his neck and brushed my lips against his lips. I slid my hands under his jacket and took it off.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his member against my stomach and moved his lips to my neck, placing wet kisses. I moaned. He slid his hand under my dress, stroking my thigh and removed the strap of my dress slowly while kissing, sucking my neck. I closed my eyes, moaning. He took my dress off and tossed it away and captured my lips. I gasped, gripping his hair as he slid his hand under my panties and shoved his two fingers inside me. He moved his hand up along my back and unclasped my bra while teasing my sensitive spot with his fingers. My legs started shaking as I was getting close. I gripped his hair, moaning as I came.

He trailed his lips down from my neck to my breast, placing several kisses. I arched my back in sensation, moaning as he sucked my nipple.

He pulled back and roamed my body with salacious eyes. My cheeks turned crimson red under his gaze.

"You are not a stranger anymore. Huh?! I know too many things about you." He said seductively, giving me a cocky smirk and trailed his fingertip along my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

It was like my skin was burning under his touches.

"I think I am overdressed." He winked at me.

I bit my lower lip and started unbuttoning his shirt. He was staring at me without taking his eyes off me for a second. I took off his shirt and moved my lips on his skin, placing butterfly kisses. He got tense under my touches, making me feel like a goddess. I battled my eyelashes at him, while looking up at him and unbuckled his belt. He groaned as I placed my hand on his hard bulge. I gave him a mischievous grin. He raised his eyebrow playfully and grabbed my arms. He pushed me back onto the bed and took off his pants and boxer. My eyes widened as I saw his big member. The corner of his lips curled up in a self-satisfied smirk. He leaned over and took my lace black panties off.

"You do not need it anymore." He said huskily and threw my panties away.

He grabbed his pants and pulled a foil out of his pocket. He parted my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs. He ripped the foil with his teeth and put it on his member. Then he leaned over and captured my lips in a fierce kiss while his hand was exploring my body. I was moaning again and again. He held my wrists above my head in a tight grip and slammed his member inside me.

I screamed in pain as a few drops of tears fell down my cheeks. He froze immediately. He was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Fuck!" He hissed under his breath and released my wrists.

When he wanted to pull back, I wrapped my legs around him tightly.

"Please." I muttered.

He was staring at me without moving or saying anything. After a few seconds later, he nodded. He brushed his lips against mine. But his kiss was different from before. It was sweet and delicate. I ran my hands through his hair as he started thrusting inside me. Our moans, pants filled the room while our bodies were moving in sync.