Chapter 21 - Slaps and kisses

Eleanor's POV

I gritted my teeth and pushed him back. I slapped him across his face.

He gave me an arrogant smirk as he cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips against mine.

After getting rid of my surprise, I placed my hands on his firm chest and pushed him back angrily. I slapped him across his face again. He cupped my cheeks again and reclaimed my lips, kissing me in a demanding and fierce kiss.

A few seconds later, he pulled back, giving me a wide grin. He licked his lips, staring at me with lustful eyes.

"Why did you stop? Slap me again." He said mischievously and turned his cheek towards me, giving me a cocky smirk.

I clenched my fist, giving him a dirty look. I was holding myself hard not to strangle him.

"Tyrant!" I hissed and stormed out, slamming the door behind me.

****

After getting ready, I took Romeo in my arms and left my penthouse. I dropped him off at my parents' mansion and went to Asher's company. We had a meeting today.

As I walked in, my lawyer greeted me. Today we were going to sign a contract.

As Asher saw me, he plunged his dazzling eyes into mine, placing his hands into his pockets. He looked devilishly handsome as always.

"Good morning, Ellie

"Good morning, Ellie." He said and leaned towards me, trying to kiss my cheek, but I pulled back.

"Good morning, Mr. Wright." I greeted him firmly, emphasizing the last words. He shook his head, amused.

We walked into the conference room.

My lawyer and I examined the contract. Then Asher and I signed it.

As the meeting ended, I took my stuff and stood up.

When I was about to leave, Asher asked. "Could we talk in private, Ms. Miller?" He gave me a radiant smile.

I bit my lower lip nervously and nodded.

What do you want, Ash?

I sighed, bored.

After everyone had left, he approached me without taking his eyes off me for a second. I bit my lower lip nervously. He trailed his tongue over his lower lip, undressing me with his lustful eyes.

"I can not wait to start working with you, Juliet." He confirmed seductively and trailed his fingertip along my bare arm.

I gulped nervously as his touch sent a wave of sensation throughout my body. I pulled back.

"Mr. Wright, I will appreciate it if you stay professional." I stated firmly.

"If I don't want to be professional." He said huskily, walking towards me. His eyes were dark with desire.

I stepped back.

Is the room getting hot?

I stopped as my back hit the wall. He smirked arrogantly and placed his hands on the wall on either side of my head. He pressed his bulge against my stomach. My heartbeats increased. The tingling between my legs made me feel uncomfortable.

"I missed you." He murmured in my ear seductively and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"Ash..." I murmured, closing my eyes in sensation while he was kissing my neck.

He wrapped his arm around my waist without stopping kissing my neck. As he bit my neck, I couldn't hold myself and moaned.

Fuck! What the hell are you doing, Eleanor?!

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back.

"Wright, stay away from me!" I snapped, frustrated.

"I love you, Ellie." He stated, plunging his eyes into mine.

I shook my head, giving him a fake smirk.

"You can not fool me again. I am not that naive girl anymore. Thanks to you." I said bitterly, folding my arms over my chest.

He breathed in deeply as sadness clouded his features.

"Ellie, please. I know I did awful things in the past. But believe me I regret it. Every time I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't look myself in my eyes. I hate that bastard who is staring at me back in the mirror." He confessed honestly. I bit my lower lip, averting my gaze.

"Ellie." He took my hand in his hands and gave me a begging look.

"Ash...." I mumbled.

"Please." He murmured and placed his hand on my cheek.

He leaned his head towards me, stroking my cheek gently. I closed my eyes as his tempting lips brushed against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to me. His tongue forced my lips, asking allowance. I opened my mouth, moaning as he squeezed my butt. He plunged his tongue into my mouth, devouring me eagerly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his demanding kiss. His hands moved down as he pressed his bulge into my stomach, making me moan. The corner of his lips curled up in a self-satisfied smirk. He slid his hand under my dress, stroking my thigh. I ran my hands through his hair, overwhelmed by desire.

Ugh! What is this man doing to me?

It felt like he transported us to another world. I was burning with desire. I needed him.

Get a grip, Eleanor! Don't forget what he has done. He wants to fool you again and get you in his bed. Don't get into his trap again. Don't let him bewitch you with his irresistible charm.

I gathered myself and pushed him back, placing my hands on his chest. He gave me an arrogant smirk. I gave him a dirty look. I grabbed my stuff and stormed out.

When I got in my car, my heart was still pounding like crazy.

Why? Why can I not forget him?

I sighed, depressed and closed my eyes leaning back against my seat. I wanted to vanish him from my heart, my mind, my soul. As much as I tried to forget him, in the end, just a glance or touch was enough for him to make my heart beat like crazy and set me on fire.

I breathed in deeply and started the car.

When I walked into the living room, I saw my father and Romeo. My father tried to feed him while he was shaking his head. I smiled, looking at him.

My little boy.

After finishing feeding Romeo, my father hugged him and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Hi." I greeted, smiling and walked towards them.

As Romeo saw me, he gave me a cheeky smile.

"My boy, did you tire your grandpa?" I cooed him.

"No, he didn't. He wasn't naughty." My father cooed him. "You will be a good boy. Don't look like your bastard father." My father told Romeo.

"Dad!" I warned him. He shrugged his shoulders childishly. I shook my head. "Come on, let's get ready and go home. Mommy is tired." I cooed Romeo as I took him in my arms and kissed his cheek, breathing in his scent.

"How was the meeting? Did that bastard bother you?" My father asked with a serious expression.

"No, Dad. We signed the contract." I replied, biting my lower lip. I blushed as I remembered his warm touches.