Epilogue

Eight years later

Eleanor's POV

I woke up with kisses. I smiled happily without opening my eyes.

"Mmm, it is the best alarm ever." I commented, grinning. Asher chuckled.

I opened my eyes, yawning and gave him a wide smile as my eyes met the most beautiful eyes in the world.

"My lovely hubby." I said, smiling and kissed his lips.

"Good morning, Juliet." He gave me his charming smile.

"Morning, baby." I said and stroked his cheek.

"Would you like to join me in the shower?" Asher asked seductively and trailed his fingertip along my skin softly.

I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes, enjoying his touches.

"Don't you have a meeting this morning?" I asked and placed my hand on his bare chest.

"I will cancel it." He replied huskily and placed a soft kiss in between my breasts.

"Hmm...but what will the CEO think about it?" I asked playfully.

"I think the CEO wouldn't mind." He replied, amused and winked at me.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He gave me a boyish smile.

"Hmm...I like this CEO so much, but I heard he was so naughty." I said playfully, emphasizing the words so much and winked at him.

"You are right, baby." He commented seductively. "But he is the best CEO in the world. I can make you sure that he has masterful skills to handle his job." He whispered seductively as his hand disappeared under the cover.

"Ash..." I gasped as his fingers started torturing me.

****

I smiled as I heard my children's voices coming from outside.

My naughty ones.

"Mom, Romeo got into a fight." My daughter, Charlotte informed me as soon as she walked in.

"What?" I asked, worried.

"Charlotte!" Romeo snapped as he walked in.

"Romeo, what happened? Why did you get into a fight?" I asked worriedly while looking at his wound on the corner of his lips.

"Nothing, Mom." He replied, looking down.

"Troy hit him." Charlotte informed, rolling her eyes.

"Charlotte!" Romeo warned her, clenching his fist.

"Troy?" I asked, confused.

Troy was Romeo's best friend. They always got along well.

"Yeah." Romeo murmured without looking into my eyes. "But I hit him too." Romeo added proudly.

"Why? Both of you get along very well." I asked.

He averted his gaze, playing with his fingers.

"Because, Romeo pulled Sienna's hair, calling her little thing." Charlotte informed, smiling mischievously.

"Charlotte!" Romeo snapped.

Charlotte stuck out his tongue at Romeo.

I shook my head, sighing.

"It isn't good to behave like this to a girl." I told Romeo. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Sienna started it. She called me a jerk." He pouted.