Chapter 9 - Hearts and kisses

Eleanor's POV

I put on the lingerie that Asher had bought for me. Then I put on my navy blue mini dress. I did my hair wavy and applied light makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror the last time and grabbed my clutch.

Asher placed his hand on my lower back as he headed us towards the exit.

After greeting us, the waiter led us towards the private room. The light in the room was dim, giving a romantic ambiance. In the middle of the room was set a romantic table for two. It was so beautiful.

"It is so beautiful. Thank you, Ash." I said, giving him a wide smile.

"All pleasure is mine, baby." He placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

He held my hand and headed us towards the table.

After the waiter had brought our meal, he left us alone. Asher and I were having dinner while chatting, laughing. We told each other about our childhood, school life and so on. I was having a great time. I felt so happy.

After dinner, we went to his penthouse. He held my hand as we went upstairs.

My back was against his firm chest while his hands were roaming my body

My back was against his firm chest while his hands were roaming my body. He placed a soft kiss on my neck and started thrusting inside me faster and deeper, making me moan louder.

When I woke up the following morning, Asher was sleeping peacefully, his arm underneath my neck. I turned towards him and started watching him. I ran my fingertip along his jawline. I leaned towards his lips and planted a chaste kiss on his lips. When I wanted to pull back, Asher wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. Now I was on top of him.

"Morning, baby." He greeted in a sleepy and sexy voice, grinning and planted a wet kiss on my neck, breathing in my scent.

"Morning." I said, smiling and stroked his cheek affectionately. "I have to go. I have a meeting." I informed. He frowned and let me get up.

He was staring at me, leaning his back against the headboard, his hands rested under his head while I was putting on my clothes.

After applying my lipstick, I smiled mischievously and approached him. He gave me a cocky grin and extended his hand towards me. I held his hand and sat beside him on the bed. I drew a heart on his chest with my lipstick. Then I leaned over him and placed a kiss inside the heart.

When I pulled back, his gaze was dark. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into the bed. He hovered over me, holding my hands above my head.