Chapter 27 - The best morning ever

Eleanor's POV

I placed the photos back and rushed downstairs.

When Asher saw me, he roamed me from head to toe as his eyes darkened. He stood up and walked towards me.

" I am sor..."

I approached him and brushed my lips against his lips, placing my hand in the back of his neck.

A few seconds later, he responded to my kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I pulled back slightly. There were a few inches between our lips, my hand still rested on his neck. He looked at me, surprised.

"I love you, Asher Edward Wright

"I love you, Asher Edward Wright." I confessed.

He opened and closed his mouth, looking at me speechless.

"Did I hear right, or I am too drunk?" He asked, puzzled. "Did you just say....."

"You are drunk, but you heard right." I replied, smiling. "I am in love with you, idiot." I admitted, grinning.

The corner of his lips curled up in a smile.

"I love you too, Eleanor Miller. I am fucking in love with you." He confessed, beaming and smashed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss. His hands went down while he deepened our kiss. I moaned as he squeezed my butt. He slipped his hand under the shirt, stroking my thighs. The wave of delicious sensation ran throughout my body. I took off his jacket and threw it away without separating our kiss. I was unbuttoning his shirt while we were trying to go upstairs.

He pushed me back against the wall as soon as we walked into his bedroom. He moved his lips down to my neck while roaming my body with his strong arms. I arched my back, moaning as he bit my neck.

In a flash, he ripped my shirt open making the buttons fly everywhere. He moved his lips down to my breasts, to my stomach and down. I moaned, gripping his hair as he kissed me in between my legs. He straightened and unclasped my bra as he nibbled the sensitive spot behind my ear. He knew my body by heart and knew where I was most sensitive.

He reclaimed my lips as his hand slid under my panties. I ran my hands along his bare back. He pulled me with him towards the bed while kissing me hungrily.

Suddenly, my foot hit something hard. The bottle fell down, spilling the whiskey on the floor. We looked at the bottle, grinning, still in each other's embrace.

"Don't hurry. I am all yours." He chuckled. I smiled and kissed him.

After I had got rid of his pants and boxer, he pushed me back onto the bed. He bit his lower lip, staring at me.

"So sexy." He murmured seductively, devouring me with his eyes.

He parted my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs. In a clap, he ripped my panties off, making me gasp. He leaned over me and kissed my lips as he put his length at my entrance. I placed my hands in his chest and pushed him back. He looked at me, confused.

"Condom." I reminded him.

"I don't care." He stated nonchalantly.

"No, put..." I gasped without finishing my sentence as he slammed inside me.

I gripped his hair, moaning while our bodies were moving in sync. I was overwhelmed by desire.

Oh my goodness. How much I missed him.

He increased his pace, thrusting inside me harder and faster.

"Don't come inside me." I warned him, panting.

He hit my sensitive spot. I screamed his name out as I came. He thrust inside me one more time and came inside me, screaming my name out. He collapsed onto my chest.

"Damn! What the hell is with you?! I told you I was not on pills." I yelled and pushed him back as I tried to sit up.

He held my hands above my head, pressing me against the mattress, still inside me.

"Yeah, and I told you I didn't care." He said with a reckless expression, looking into my eyes. "I promise I will not repeat my old mistakes." He added and trailed his fingertip along my stomach as he pulled back slightly, still gripping my wrists. "I promise." He murmured and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"You will regret it when you get sober." I commented.

"I am totally sober. You are like coffee, making me get sober. So delicious...so divine." He said seductively, placing kisses on my breasts.

He placed kisses all over my body while his strong hands were exploring my body. I arched my back in sensation as I felt his member getting hard inside me.

I rubbed my eyes, yawning. I opened my eyes and looked at the gorgeous man sleeping beside me, his arm wrapped around me firmly. I smiled happily. I stroked his hair gently and placed a soft kiss on his lips. He sighed and rolled over without waking up.

I pulled the cover away and got up. I picked up his shirt which he wore last night and put it on. Because he ripped the other shirt that I had worn. I went downstairs while buttoning the shirt.

I went to the kitchen. I wanted to make breakfast for him.

I set the table while singing. I was so happy. I wanted to sing and dance all day long.

"Oh, you are here. I thought you left again." He commented, relieved.

He looked so handsome in his black suit. His masculine scent filled the kitchen as he approached me.

I gave him a warm smile and informed. "I wanted to make breakfast for you."

He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his embrace. I placed my hand on his shoulder. We were looking into each other's eyes, lost in each other.

 We were looking into each other's eyes, lost in each other

"The best morning ever." He commented huskily and kissed my neck.

"Come on, let's have breakfast. I am starving." I said, smiling, and held his hand. He nodded, smiling.

He placed his hands on my hips as we went towards the table. He pulled the chair for me. I smiled and sat down. He placed a chaste kiss on my lips and sat down on the chair beside me.