Chapter 14 - Forbidden apple

Eleanor's POV

As soon as we got in his car, he started the car and drove away fast. But they were still following us.

"Damn it!" Asher hissed, looking at the rear view mirror.

He accelerated his speed. He was driving like hell. I didn't feel good this morning, but now I felt worse.

"Finally!" Asher exclaimed, breathing deeply as he eluded the paparazzi.

"Stop the car!" I ordered, covering my mouth with my hand, my other hand rested on my stomach.

He pulled over instantly as he saw my state. I opened the door quickly and got out of the car. I started vomiting. Asher approached me, looking at me, worried. I grabbed his hand for support while I was vomiting.

After I had vomited, he handed me a bottle of water. I grabbed it and took a sip from it, leaning against the car. My legs were trembling. I placed my hand on my stomach, taking deep breaths.

"Let's go to the hospital." Asher said, stroking my cheek.

"No. Please, take me home. I don't want to bump into paparazzi again." I muttered barely. When he wanted to protest, I added. "Please, Ash. I want to lie down."

He nodded, unconvinced. He wrapped his arm around me and helped me to get in the car. I leaned back against the seat, looking through the window. Asher held my hand and placed them on his thigh as he gave me a concerned look.

"I am better now. Don't worry." I assured, giving him a reassuring smile. He nodded and gave me a slight smile.

He parked his car in front of my penthouse building. When he wanted to get out of the car, I placed my hand on his arm, stopping him.

"I am fine. Don't worry. Go to your meeting." I said.

"I will cancel it." He stated firmly.

"No, I am fine. And.... It will not take long before everyone finds out about our relationship." I said. "I don't want you to come across my father today. As soon as he sees the news, he will come here." I confessed.

"I am not afraid of your father." He scowled.

"I know." I held his hand. "But it will be good if I talk to him before he sees you." I explained. He frowned and nodded.

I gave him a slight smile and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. "See you."

"Take care. If you feel bad, call me." He said with a serious expression. I smiled and nodded.

After taking a shower, I put on a denim shirt and dark blue jeans. Fortunately, I didn't vomit again. Asher called me a few times today, asking how I felt.

Unfortunately, it hadn't passed an hour before Asher and I hit the headlines. I felt stressed. It was just a matter of time before my father saw the news. Maybe he had already seen them.

Ugh!

I breathed deeply, running my hands through my hair.

My phone rang, interrupting my thoughts.

Is it my father?

I grabbed my phone with my trembling hands. As I saw Jane's name on the screen, I breathed deeply, feeling relieved.

I was talking to Jane when I heard a knock on the door. I hung up and went towards the door. As I opened the door, I saw my parents. My father looked furious. Meanwhile, there was a worried look on my mother's face.

As soon as we walked into the living room, my father barked. "What the hell were you doing beside that bastard? And in the hotel."

"Dad..."

"Don't you know who he is?! He is freaking Wright. The son of my worst enemy." My father cut me off.

I looked at my mother, giving her a begging look. When she wanted to intervene, my father snapped. "Don't, Julia! Don't! Eleanor overstepped the limit."

I breathed deeply. "Dad, please. Asher..."

"Don't even mention that bastard's name." My father cut me off.

"Dad, I love him." I admitted.

My mother gasped, covering her mouth with her hand

My mother gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. My father clenched his fist. His face was red with rage.

"I love him. And I will not break up with him if you are against our relationship or not." I said firmly.

"You choose that bastard over your own father?! What the hell with you, Eleanor?" My father barked.

"I don't choose him over you, Dad. But understand me. I love him so much." I said, giving him a begging look.

"Bullshit!" My father hissed, waving his hand in the air. "Does he love you back? Or he just uses you for his needs. As seems from the magazines." He stated sarcastically.

"Dad." I said, giving him a begging look. "We love each other. Just give us a chance." I added.

"Never! I will never give my permission." My father barked.

Suddenly, I felt dizzy.

"Dad..." I couldn't finish my sentence as my vision darkened.

When I opened my eyes, I was laying on the couch. My mother was sitting beside me on the couch, holding my hand. She looked so worried. My father was standing beside her. As much as he looked worried, he was tense and angry as well.

"Are you okay, dear?" My mother asked anxiously, stroking my hair.

"Yeah." I muttered and sat up on the couch.

My mother handed me a glass of water. I took a sip from the water and placed the glass on the centre table.

"Let's go to the doctor." My father said in a stone cold tone.

"I am fine now." I muttered.

He breathed deeply in frustration.

"If you keep being stubborn, you will end up heartbroken." My father warned me.

I stood up, letting out a deep sigh.

"Dad, I will not change my mind. I love Asher, and I will not break up with him because you and his father are enemies." I said firmly, looking into his eyes.

"Do what the hell you want then." My father barked and stormed out.

"Arthur!" My mother shouted after him, but he didn't stop.

"Are you really okay?" My mother asked in worry.

"I am fine. Don't worry. Go after my father. Don't leave him alone in this state." I said. She nodded. She kissed my cheek and left.

Suddenly, nausea hit me. I covered my mouth with my hand and rushed into the bathroom. After vomiting, I washed my face. I looked at my pale face in the mirror, my hand rested on my stomach, thinking.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag. I went to Jane's.

I breathed deeply and knocked on the door. I was squeezing the strap of my bag nervously.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jane asked, worried as she saw my expression.

"Umm.... I think I am pregnant." I muttered, ruffling my hair.