Chapter 5 - Enemies with benefits

Eleanor's POV

I was squeezing the strap of my bag nervously, looking at the changing numbers in the elevator. Finally, I made a decision about Asher's proposal. I breathed deeply as the elevator stopped. The door opened, and my eyes met a pair of captivating eyes which were staring at me, surprised.

"Hey." I said, giving Asher a smile.

" I said, giving Asher a smile

"Hey." He greeted me without taking his eyes off me for a second. "Umm...Sorry. Welcome." He said and pulled aside, letting me in.

I looked around and placed my bag on the couch. The penthouse was tastefully decorated. There was the spectacular view from the large windows.

"How did you find my address?" He asked in curiosity.

"It is not just you who can stalk." I replied, amused. He chuckled.

"I am glad you are here." He said honestly, looking into my eyes. I smiled.

I bit my lower lip and walked closer to him. I placed my hand on his cheek and stroked it gently. He closed his eyes, enjoying my touches.

When he opened eyes, his eyes were dark, full of desire in them.

"You are the perfect kind of trouble that...." I paused and ran my fingertip along his jawline. He plunged his eyes into mine, melting me under his intense and lustful gaze. "I want to have." I added. He chuckled and brushed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I deepened the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. In a swift movement, he lifted me up, still kissing me in a fierce and demanding kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hands through his hair. He carried me upstairs without separating our lips.

He set me down on my feet and moved his hands up along my thighs, lifting my dress up while kissing me passionately.

He took my dress off and tossed it away. Then he took off his jacket and shirt and threw them away. He cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips against my lips. I ran my hand along his hard chest. He unclasped my bra while dragging me with him towards the bed without separating our lips.

I moaned as he slid his two fingers inside me. He moved his lips down to my neck kissing, sucking my neck while his expert fingers were torturing me.

"Asher." I moaned, closing my eyes as I ran my hands through his hair.

"I can't wait anymore. I want to lose myself in you." He whispered in my ear huskily and pulled my earlobe between his teeth.

He pulled his finger out and pushed me back onto the bed. He roamed my body with salacious eyes, biting his lower lip. I blushed. He pulled a foil out of his pocket and threw it onto the bed. I grabbed the foil and ripped it while he was getting rid of his clothes. Then he took my panties off. He spread my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs.

"Can I?" I asked shyly as I gestured to his member. He nodded.

I put the condom on his length with my trembling hands. Asher was staring at me, full of desire in his eyes, setting me on fire.

As soon as I finished my job, he pushed me back and captured my lips in a demanding kiss.

I gasped as he slammed inside me without warning. He held my wrists above my head as he started thrusting inside me harder and deeper.

He rolled over and lied on his back. We were panting.

"It was great." He said, panting.

"Yeah, it was amazing." I admitted, grinning, still in the magic was created by my expert enemy as well as freaking handsome.

He smiled and pulled me into his chest. I planted a soft kiss on his chest and placed my head on his chest. I was running my fingertip along his chest slowly while he was stroking my hair gently, breathing in my scent.

"We are not strangers anymore." He said, amused and placed a tender kiss on my forehead.

I chuckled and leaned on my elbow. "Yeah." I cupped his cheek and rubbed my nose against his cheek, closing my eyes.

I smiled without opening my eyes as I felt soft lips on my skin.

When I opened my eyes, it was still dark. I ran my hand through his hair, smiling while he was kissing my neck. Meanwhile, his hands were exploring my body. He lifted his head up and grinned at me.

"You are so tempting." He stated, amused.

I chuckled, shaking my head in amusement. I arched my back in sensation while his lips traveled down my body.

I yawned, stretching out and opened my eyes. I looked around; Asher wasn't in the bedroom. I wrapped the cover around my body and got up. I went downstairs.

I smiled happily as I saw Asher in the kitchen. He was just in his boxer. His muscular back was towards me while he was cooking something. I approached him.

As he heard my footsteps, he turned around and gave me a wide smile.

"Morning. Didn't you sleep properly?!" He said, amused and winked at me.

I grinned and nodded. "There was a disturber in the bedroom."

He raised his eyebrow playfully and approached me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I placed my hands on his firm chest, looking into his eyes, smiling happily. He leaned over and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch.

Dammit! He will be the death of me.

"This disturber can not get enough of you. It is all your fault. You are stunning." He whispered in my ear huskily. "Let's have a shower." He suggested, running his lips along my neck.

He lifted me up and carried me towards the bathroom.

He put some body shower gel on the wash cloth and started scrubbing my body. He moved the wash cloth from my neck to my breasts, to my navel, looking into my eyes, full of passion in his eyes. Then he turned me around and started scrubbing my back. I closed my eyes in sensation.

"Your turn." He whispered in my ear and handed me the wash cloth.

I took it and bit my lower lip. I put some body shower gel on the washcloth and started scrubbing him.

"There too." He said mischievously and gestured to his shaft.

I bit my lower lip and started washing it. He closed his eyes as he groaned.

When he opened his eyes, his eyes were dark. He pushed me back under the water and claimed my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss.