The Seduction Game

Megan's POV:

      I wake up the next morning with a slight headache and still in my clothes from last night, with Julia's legs across me, still passed out on my bed. Last night was a fail, because as usual Julia went too hard on the first night of school as she has since college started. After I left Noah drooling, which I have to say was pretty slick on my part, I ended up holding Julia's hair back in the bathroom for an hour while she puked up a whole bottle of liquor. She was on the verge of passing out, so I took the loss for that night and just said fuck it. And took her back to my place with me.

      I lean over to look at my phone to see what time it is... 8:50 am! Holy shit, I need to get up and get ready for class. Wait, but what if he actually goes to class today... I mean usually most people skip today, but what if he doesn't? Last night when our fingers touched... I could feel it all the way down to my panties. Mmmm... Just imagine those hands all over... Those fingers inside me. Fuck... I get up really quick and rush to the shower, not being able to stop thinking about his hands all over me and those lips... I move my hand down between my legs, rubbing myself while imagining his head in between my legs.

     After my fantasizing in the shower, I throw on some athletic shorts and a t-shirt. I grab my bag and keys, and head out to my car knowing Julia will sleep off her hangover most of the day.

------

      I walk hesitantly down the hall wondering if he will be there and what I would say to him if he is. Or should I just ignore him? But fuck, I don't want to ignore him... I can't stop thinking about him. And I wasn't lying last night when I said I had been thinking about him naked... Especially in the shower this morning. The weed had given me a little confidence boost last night and I couldn't contain myself. The look on his face was definitely worth it.

     I step into the classroom slowly looking around to see if he had decided to show up. Not many people showed up and from what it looks like neither has he. Good, I'm in the clear... At least till next class. I need to get these hormones in check, quick. And... I also need to figure out this Christian shit. He hasn't texted me once since he left... He is never really concerned about what I'm doing or even seems to be interested in hanging out with me. I spend more time with Julia, then my own boyfriend... Yeah, I think it's time to end this relationship.

      I open up my laptop going through some of my assignments, when I can feel someone sit down right beside me.

    "Morning beautiful." He whispers in my ear as he takes the seat right next to me.

    "Good morning." I reply, looking over at him pulling his laptop out and placing it on the table next to mine. Keep your cool. You got this Megan. I give him a smirk, hoping to get a reaction. And I do. He bites his lip, looking a little confused, probably as to why I wasn't more flustered by his 'beautiful' comment now that I'm sober. Yep, this girl isn't gonna give it up that easy.

     "Did you leave the party early last night? I didn't see you again after you went inside." He asks the question carefully trying to avoid the 'I have been thinking about you naked' comment I made. Hmmm, embarrassed are you handsome? Well I guess I'm not the only one affected by the other's words.

     "Oh yeah... my best friend got way to fucked up way to early, so I had to take her home." I continue typing away on my computer pretending to be completely unfazed by how close he is leaning towards me. He is going to speak when he's interrupted by the professor.

     "Okay you guys since many students choose not to show up today, we are just going to do a little team exercise today... so I am going to pair you up." I roll my eyes, irritated. I have never been one for team projects. And I don't know if I can stand being in a team with Noah. That little smirk he is constantly giving me... Like the one he is giving me right now, that I am trying so damn hard to ignore. I can feel his eyes roaming all over my face and down my body checking me out. Too bad those hands of his aren't roaming my body right about now. Wow...What I would do to have his hands all over me. Just the feeling I get when he just looks at me... Am I gonna be able to contain myself if I have to work with him? Maybe she won't pair us together...