Christian

Megan's POV:

I stumble through the door giggling a little at how tipsy I am... And that kiss only made me feel more drunk. Those lips of his are deadly... I look around noticing most the lights are off and so is the TV. I lock the door behind me and walk into the living room to turn the rest of the lights off. I about jump out of my skin when I turn the corner to find Christian sitting up on the couch just staring at the wall.

"What the hell are you still doing here? I thought I told you not to be here." He just sits completely still not even moving to look at me.

"You wanted to break up with me, so you could go fuck some loser?" He stands up now facing me. My stomach starts to churn and the hairs stand up on the back of my neck at the look on his face right now... One I've never seen before.

"I saw everything through the window. What is your fucking problem Megan?" He asks stepping forward towards me and I take a few steps back in return.

"I don't have the problem it's you that's the problem!" I start to raise my voice wishing this could all just be over. "Maybe I just want someone who will pay attention to me every now and then, and I want someone who isn't so fucking boring and also I want someone who will give me a good fuck because you sure never have!" I yell pointing my finger at him. I was not prepared for what happens next. He launches forward at me grabbing me hard by my shoulders. I don't know if it's the alcohol or the shock, but I freeze watching as he pulls his arm back before coming down and slapping me hard across the cheek. That sobered me up... Before I can even react, he pushes me away from him causing me to trip over the rug, my face connecting with the edge of the coffee table.

I immediately taste blood and I lay there for a second wondering how in a day my life could have gone from normal to... whatever this shit show is. I feel a tear run down my cheek and I push myself up, remembering Christian's still in here and who knows what he could do next. He walks up towards me and kneels down to where I'm sitting on the floor. I try to back up while more tears roll uncontrollably down my face... What is happening?

"You know what? I should have known... you're the same exact slut you were in high school..." He whispers out angrily, then stands back up gathering his stuff. As he walks to the door to leave, I yell after him pissed and confused.

"Fuck you!" I'm prepared for him to turn back around but luckily, he keeps walking out the door slamming it behind him. What the fuck... I don't know what to think... or do... This has never happened. I never even thought he was that type of guy. All I can do is lay back down on the carpet and cry... What am I gonna tell people...? What do I do now?

----

I wake up on the floor of my living room at about 6 AM looking around, hoping that everything that happened when I got home last night was just a nightmare. But the pain throbbing in my cheek tells me it probably wasn't. I move my jaw around, and flinch at the sharp pain that shoots down my chin. I pick myself up off the floor along with my bag that had gotten thrown during the confrontation. I head to the bathroom and get in the shower. I think I stand here for a whole hour just letting the hot water flow over my skin... What do I do?

I get out the shower, wiping the fog off the mirror. Oh my god... I have a dark black and purple ring around my right eye and my bottom lip is swollen and busted open. I look awful...There is no way I am going to be able to hide this... I want so bad to control the tears that pour from my eyes. I lean against the wall of my bathroom, hoping that if I wish hard enough this would all just go away. I drag myself to my room throwing on some comfortable clothes and crawling into bed. I just want to sleep all day.