"I want you Noah..."

** Warning: This is the first chapter of many to come with mature sexual content.** ENJOY! ;)

Megan's POV:

The look in his eyes when he saw my face... And the way he kissed my bruises. Why does he care so much? He stormed out, pissed going to find Christian I assume... I really didn't want to get Noah involved in this, much less let him see my face looking like this. I just don't want him to see me as weak kind of girl. I should've stopped him from going... What if he gets in trouble? This really isn't how I wanted to get to know Noah. I would understand if he wasn't interested in seeing me anymore, but that kiss left on my lips... it just said something totally different. I mean I wasn't completely sure what it meant yet but that feeling was something I had never felt not with Christian or anyone. He had to have felt that feeling too... right?

-----

We spent the rest of the week hanging out, watching movies and talking A LOT. I just really didn't feel comfortable going out in public till my bruises lightened up some. Christian didn't say anything to anyone about getting his ass whooped, but I am sure it had everything to do with the beating he gave me. I have to admit Noah going and beating Christian's ass in my honor was hot... And it made me want to lay him down on my bed and show him just how hot I think he is. Surprisingly I was able to control my hormones, wanting that moment between us to be perfect. Instead, I talked to him about my best friend Julia, I talked to him about my brother Robert and my parents... I left out parts of my high school past. I wanted to tell him, but I just didn't want him to look at me any differently and I'm not even that girl anymore. He told me about himself as well and all about his family and how he got into school with a full scholarship like me. After talking for a while, I realized how smart he was...Mmmm smart and sexy.

I think he figured I didn't wanna do anything other than kiss, I mean a shiner and a busted lip aren't exactly sexy. I can't deny though that all the kissing left tons of sexual tension in the air. The delicate kisses he left on my lips and down to my neck... And the way he would run his fingers over my exposed thighs causing goosebumps to spread across my skin. God, I wanted those fingers higher... I wanted them inside me. And I could tell every time he looked at me, he wanted the same things. I even caught him checking me out a few times especially when I wore my silk pajama top to watch movies. It had gotten a little chilly in the room and when my hardened nipples started to poke through my top, I thought he was going to lose it. He spent the rest of the movie shifting trying to adjust his boner in his pants and oh how much I wanted to pull his dick out of his pants and fix the problem for him, but once again I controlled myself.

I had skipped the whole rest of the week of classes not wanting to be asked a million questions about what happened to my face. I of course emailed my professors claiming to have a serious family emergency I had to go home for. But I explained everything to Julia, which was not easy at all. She was furious and still is a little that I didn't tell her as soon as it happened, but I didn't want to admit to her that I had been embarrassed about it even though I know I shouldn't be. I just wish I would have done more to defend myself in the moment.

----

It was now Saturday and to my surprise after only several days the bruise on my eye was finally starting to lighten up enough to cover with makeup and my lip still had a cut, but it's only noticeable up close. I had spent last night laying in my bed with Julia watching Mean Girls, pigging out on pizza and talking about Noah.

~~~~Last Night~~~~

"So... girl I just have to ask have you and Noah fucked or what?" I couldn't contain my laughter knowing that this question was coming sooner or later.