Vulnerable Part 1

Megan's POV

DING DING DING DING! BOOM BOOM BOOM! I'm pulled quickly from the sleep that had almost fully overtaken me to the sound of my door bell ringing multiple times, before the sound of someone urgently banging on the front door. What the fuck? Who the hell is that at this time? It has to be almost three in the morning. I jumped up straight out of bed, quickly turning on my lamp trying not to knock shit over while I rush around. Shit, all I have on is this silk partly see through night gown.

DING DING DING! The doorbell rings again making me about jump out of my skin. Fuck! I hurry around my room trying to find something to cover up with. I grabbed a thin silk robe hanging on the back of my bathroom door and threw it on. It really doesn't cover much more than the night gown does, stopping at my mid-thigh. I rushed to the door, not even bothering to look to see who it is before jerking the door open. What the fuck...

"Hey beautiful..." Noah is leaning against my door frame, with his eyes glazed over and bloodshot. Holy shit, what is he doing here?

"Noah? How in the hell did you get here?" I step forward, placing my hands on his waist to steady him because he is wobbling a little. He smiles down at me with the sexiest lazy grin.

"Don't you look...mmmm." He moaned out leaning down a little so he was almost eye level. He takes one of his hands off the door frame, leaning forward and running his fingertips down the side of my cheek. His fingers are hot from the alcohol rushing through his veins, but I can tell he is still cold because he is shivering a little. He loses his balance a little and he has to grab back onto the door frame.

"Okay, let's get you inside. You look cold and like you need to lay down." I pulled on his jacket with one hand. Noah is still staring down at me, but now he's biting his lip. What is he thinking? And what is he doing here? Of course, he ignored my question, when I asked how he got here.

"Aww, my baby is always concerned about my well-being." He chuckles and pries my hands off his waist as we back up into the house. He stumbles again when he crosses the threshold. He is squeezing my hands tight as I pull him through my living room and back to my bedroom.

"Ohhhh, you taking me to your room huh?" He mumbled suggestively. I turned around briefly to see a wide grin now stretched across his handsome face. I ignored his flirty comment, just shaking my head and laughing to myself. He is way too drunk for all that... I pulled him into my room and to my bed, pushing him down on the edge of the bed. He hunches forward, putting his weight on his elbow and tilting his head up watching me.

"Here let's get this stuff off." I step up in front of him. I step so close my chest almost brushes his face. My head whips down to look at his face when I hear his gasp a little. Fuck, I didn't mean to do that, and I'm wearing this damn night gown. I jump back a little so I can give him a little space, but I can still reach him to help him take off some articles of clothing. He can barely even stand much less take off anything. I start at his jacket, pushing it over his shoulders and pulling it off his arms. I look back to his face and his eyes are still glazed over, but very much paying close attention to what I'm doing. This boy can really hold his alcohol. I would have passed out as soon as I hit the bed.

"This a strip search?" He laughs out while leaning a little more forward to watch me bend down and slip off his shoes. I look up at him unable to stop the giggle from slipping out my lips. He is so damn cute... and so damn drunk.

"I'm just trying to help." I toss his shoes over by my dresser while standing back up straight. When I look at Noah again, he's biting his lip and his eyes are tracing slowly up and down my body. Fuck, I forgot I was wearing this practically see through thing... it has to be getting his attention. I knew the robe wasn't gonna cover up shit.