"He isn't worth tripping over"

Noah's POV:

I head back to my apartment after probably one of the best weekends of my life with Megan. I would have stayed the rest of the day, but I have to work this afternoon at my uncle's auto shop. I've always been really handy with any automotive stuff and I pretty much grew up around my uncle's shop learning everything. I've been standing in front of my closet for 10 minutes trying to pick something to wear, but only being able to think about her...

I've never met someone like Megan... I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since I met her and now after actually being able to touch her body from head to toe. And finally getting to be inside her... Fuck and kissing those cute rosy little nipples. Her breasts are so perfect, small but perky. We fucked fast and we fucked slow and in the damn shower. And I did something I've never ever done before... I came inside her, without a fucking condom. I don't know what I was thinking, I guess I wasn't thinking, but it was the best damn feeling I've ever felt. I can't explain it though I get all caught up in the moment when I'm with her and I completely forget about the world around me. And that sex in the shower this morning... and the way we kissed, it was I don't know. My thoughts are interrupted by my phone buzzing with a text from my uncle reminding me about my shift. I manage to pull myself together and get my boner to go down before I get to work.

----

"Noah!" My uncle calls out, standing in front of me waving his arms and pulling me out another one of my daydreams I've been having since I started my shift.

"My bad, I was just thinking about something." He makes a face as if he's intrigued.

"You've been doing an awful lot of thinking today...hard thinking." He waits a second before continuing. "You thinking about something or someone?" He smiles, like he already knows what I'm thinking about. Asshole.

"It doesn't matter man." I shake my head, trying to get her out of it. I don't know what the point is though, I've been trying all day and haven't been successful yet.

"Come on nephew tell me what's up?" He sits down concerned. He always keeps an extra eye out for me since my sister... I know he's just gonna keep pressing me about the issue until I tell him.

"Alright, alright just don't make a big deal about it okay?" I give him a serious look and he holds up his hands in defense.

"Deal."

"Well, I met this chick in one of my classes and we've been hanging out... and we just hooked up this weekend." I look at him waiting for a response.

"That's it? You've hung out and hooked up with plenty of girls before why is this any different?" I shake my head wishing I knew the answer to that question.

"That's the thing... I don't know it just is, different I mean." I pause, thinking for a second.

"I gotta say man she is probably one of the coolest chicks I've ever met." That's an understatement, but I'm not telling him that I memorized every curve of her body and face. And I can't tell him I woke up thirty minutes before her so I could I lay and watch her beautiful face while she slept. I remember everything we talked about and the hours we stayed up playing our favorite music for each other over the last week. I finally look over to him and he has a wide ass grin on his face.

"What?" I ask, wondering why the fuck he's looking at me like he knows something I don't.

"My nephew... you are what I like to call whipped." I immediately start shaking my head knowing exactly what he means by that.