Vulnerable Part 2

**WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! **

Megan's POV

Noah stares at me for a few seconds, searching my face. He gives me a shy smile, before he closes his eyes bringing my hand up to his lips and laying a kiss on the top of my hand. His hot lips pressing against my cold skin send chills straight up my arm. He rests my hand on his thigh, placing his over top of mine, and looks back straight ahead of him. He obviously has a hard time making eye contact when talking like this, but I'm not gonna push.

"They were together almost two years and my parents just thought they had relationship troubles. I knew better. I tried asking her about it a few times and she always shut me down, so I just ended up going to my dad. And of course, he didn't believe me, insisting his Victoria would tell him if something like that was going on. Daddy's little girl, he was always wrapped around her little finger and trusted every little thing she said. And normally she was the most honest person in the world... Not when it came to Bobby though. He changed her. Three months later, it took my sister three broken ribs to prove to my dad, that I had been telling the truth." I just sat listening, stunned. When he showed up tonight, I was not expecting to ever learn any of this, but it sort of explains a few things about him. It explains why he got so pissed when Christian put his hands on me. Noah and I argued a few times after he beat the shit out of Christian, about whether or not I should call the cops. He was so furious with me, but I knew what would happen. Noah would get in trouble for going and beating up Christian and there would be a big 'he said she said' investigation that I want no part in.  It's just easier this way.

"And as usual Victoria made up shit to protect him. She claimed she had slipped on the stairs, which was fucking ridiculous. I mean no one breaks three fucking ribs just from falling down the stairs. But of course, she was persistent and refused to press charges against her oh so perfect Bobby... And since no one had any past records of abuse on file, there really wasn't anything they could do without complaints or proof. Fucking ridiculous. I should have just taken care of the problem right then as soon as they released him." He huffed. I have a feeling, I know what he means by that.

"I'm so so sorry Noah... Is that why you got so upset about what happened with Christian?" He tenses up a little, giving my hand a slight squeeze. He lowers his head into his hands, shaking his head a little. After a few moments of thinking, he sits up very abruptly, turning to me and taking my other hand to pull me up onto his lap. He grasps my face in both hands, while I'm draped across his lap. My body can't help but naturally curl up into his chest and absorb the warmth of his arms around me. I gaze up into his eyes, waiting for him to say something because the look he is giving me now, has left me without words.

"I would kill him or anyone else if they took you away from me like that." I don't know what to say to that. Would he really do that for me? Does he really care about me? He grips my face a little tighter, while studying every inch.

"I'm okay now baby... Thanks to you." I run my hand up his arm, resting my hand over top of his and give him a shy smile. I see his eyes light up at my words and I naturally lean towards him, wanting to be as close to him as possible. I want him to know he might not have been able to save his sister, but thanks to him another asshole got what he deserved. He doesn't say anything though, still searching my eyes for something. Maybe he needs more assurance. I pry his hands from my face, laying a kiss on his left palm before placing his hands in my lap. I lean forward taking his face in my hands now. His eyes light up a little more and I take a few seconds to admire how handsome he truly is... Even red-eyed and drunk off his ass, he is still dreamy as ever. His eyes start to drift down my face to my chest, a little smirk forming on his face.