"Don't fuck shit up..."

Megan's POV

Me and Julia have been laying in my bed for 3 hours now watching Friends and munching on pizza rolls. That's the thing about having this good of a best friend... No matter how much time we spend apart, we always can go right back to how we were when we were together. We spend some time talking about her and Matt's new relationship. Apparently while I was shacked up in my apartment with Noah all this time, little Julia has caught herself a boyfriend as well. But I don't see Noah as just a boy... The way he treats me is the way a real man treats a lady...Oh and he fucks like a real man. Damn, I spent the last 3 hours completely focused on other things and now I'm slipping.

"Stop making that face boo." Julia tapped the end of my nose, while giving me a pouty face. I stuck my tongue out at her, rolling over to grab the empty plate from my night stand. I jumped up heading to the kitchen to put the dishes in the dishwasher... Anything to take my mind off Noah, who still hasn't texted me yet.

"MEGAN!" I hear Julia shout from my bedroom. I turn quick, dropping the plate into the sink to rush to the bedroom.

"What?" I shout back at her. She meets me half way, both of us stopping in the living room. She is waving my phone around and jumping up and down.

"He's calling you!" I immediately perked up. An instant smile spread across my face at his name flashing across my phone's screen. I snatched it from her hand unable to contain myself. Oh my God, I really do have it bad... I hit the answer button, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey beautiful." He mumbles from the other end of the phone before I can say anything.

"Hey handsome." I smirk at his endearing names for me. No matter how many times he calls me beautiful, my stomach still gets butterflies.

"Be cool." I look over to see Julia mouthing to me. I flip her off walking through my bedroom and into my bathroom for some privacy. If I talk in front of Julia it will only make me more nervous.

"I'm sorry I haven't texted you all day." He says and, I can hear the sound of his truck door shutting. Thank God he says something. It was driving me crazy.

"It's no problem." My insides start to warm more and more at the sound of his voice. I don't even care why he didn't text me all day or why he was quiet this morning... I'm just happy to hear his damn voice. He was probably busy just like Julia said.

"I've had a lot of shit to do and work has been crazy." I nodded even though I know he can't see me. All I can do is pay attention to the sound of his voice, it just soothes my nerves. A kiss would soothe my nerves more...

"Megan, you there?" He pulls me from my thoughts.

"Oh yeah. Sorry, what'd you say?"

"I just said I have some of my fraternity shit I need to do tonight and I think we have an event tomorrow or something. I haven't really been on top of that shit so I gotta go." He rushed out and he kind of sounded like he was sort of apologizing. For what?

"I understand baby!" I replied a little to excited. Damn, I really forced that one out. I just can't stop thinking about everything that has happened since this morning and now he sounds a little off... I'm just paranoid. He just has stuff he needs to do.

"Okay..." He sounded like he was sort of at a loss for words, so I decided to put him out of his misery. I just need to relax and have a night away from Noah. Just clear my head.

"Don't worry about me. It's Friday night and Julia's here, we'll have us a girl's night." I looked into the mirror of my bathroom, staring at my reflection. I can't let my feelings get to me. I just have to keep reminding myself of that. I got this.