"She is driving me crazy"

****Warning: There will be mature content and some drug use! Enjoy! ;)****

Noah's POV:

Megan unlocks her front door, leading the way into her living room. We only talked a little bit on the way here. She's probably still pissed at me for ignoring her for the whole week after I told her I wanted to take her out. I can't help but stare as her cute little ass sways while she walks through her apartment in her high heels. Why am I so nervous? I wasn't nervous last time we were together alone in her apartment. She sits her stuff on the coffee table in her living room and sits on the couch, still not saying anything to me. Damn, what do I say?

"Uh, I'm gonna use your bathroom really quick." I point to the bathroom. I need a second to think. I walk into the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. I think I really do like her... What the hell is happening to me? Am I starting to fall for her or have I just drank too much? I don't know, that dick sucking kind of sobered me up. How do I even approach this situation...I've actually never dated before. I don't even I've really liked a girl other than just a physical attraction and sometimes some mutual interests. After spending time away from her and then seeing her again I know this can't just be any normal physical attraction.

I pull out my phone, scrolling through my contacts to find Uncle Jimmy's number. Damn, it's 10:00 p.m. He should still be up, it is a Friday night. I hit send, hoping that he'll answer. I know it's stupid calling him to ask him for help, but at this point I'm ready for anything that will keep me from looking like an asshole in front of Megan. Even though I'm probably too later for that one. I have my friend Jimmy and my best friend Jack from high school, but we aren't the types of friends that talk about feelings and shit like that. I've only ever felt comfortable talking to my Uncle Jimmy about that kind of stuff and he always knows what to say.

"Hey? Noah? Is everything okay?" Uncle Jimmy asks in an almost panicked voice.

"Yeah, yeah relax Jim I'm just calling to ask your advice. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something or you were asleep." I reassure him. He knows I'm not the type to call people often, so he probably thought it was an emergency. Even though to me it is kind of was an emergency.

"No, it's all good man. What's up? You're usually out on Friday nights."

"Well I know I'm gonna sound stupid asking you this, but as corny as it sounds I'm desperate here man." I pause, waiting for a response from him.

"Okay shoot." I take a deep breath, trying to find the right words.

"Well you know that chick that I've been trying to avoid, the one you thought I was starting to catch feelings for?"

"Uh huh, I remember."

"Well I'm in her apartment again and we just fucked at this party. I was just gonna leave it at that, but then some other shit happened I'll have to tell you everything later. Long story short I think you were right about the feelings shit. I can't stay away from her and she is driving me crazy. I'm standing in her bathroom trying to figure out what to do and how to act towards her. I'm not used to this shit Jim!" I spit everything out quickly, realizing I don't want to take to much longer in the bathroom and that I also sound like a total pussy right now.

"Noah just relax bro! Just go out there and act like you! Just go with it! Everything will be all good, but don't make the girl wait to long." She might not have the same kinds of feelings for me though, especially after treating her like she was just some girl I took home to fuck for the night. She's not.