Prologue

Uchiha Sasuke had many regrets in his life, greatest of them being killing his brother. On that particular day, however, he was seething about another regret of his - leaving Konoha and hurting Naruto. He was sure that if he hadn't done that the Dobe would not be marrying Hyuuga Hinata today.

He was the person Naruto cared the most for. He trained for three years to get stronger do that he could bring Sasuke back to Konoha. Even when Sasuke was lost in his darkness and was trying to actually kill him, he never even let the thought of killing him enter his mind. He kept Sasuke's forehead protector, all those years, and had waited to give it back to him. No, if Sasuke hadn't left Konoha, the Dobe would have been his, not the Hyuuga's.

He had received the invitation to their from a toad, four weeks ago, after which he had intentionally chosen his path away from Konoha. He couldn't go and see Naruto get married to that women. He had sent a congratulatory note through a hawk, because he knew that Naruto would be hurt if he didn't even acknowledge his happy day.

Sasuke wasn't sure what would have happened if he had gone to Konoha and tries to convince Naruto to leave Hinata for him. Maybe he would have done it, maybe he wouldn't have. But Sasuke didn't take the chance. He was afraid of Naruto's rejection.

If only he had the realization of his love for Naruto a few years earlier. If only he could go back in time.

Suddenly, he felt a pressure behind his eyes, not unlike the one he'd felt when he had activated his Mangekyou Shringan. However, the pain reached a much higher intensity and subsequently Sasuke passed out.

When he woke up, Sasuke felt something was wrong. His body didn't feel like the one he was used to and he was lying in a bed instead of the forest floor. He cautiously opened and his which revealed him to be in his old apartment. He activated his Mangekyou Sharingan and when nothing changed, concluded that it wasn't a genjutsu. He got up from the bed and noticed he was much shorter than before. Further inspection proved that he was in his 13 year old body and his Rinnegan was gone.

He glanced out of the window of his apartment and saw the Hokage mountain with only four heads.

All this pointed towards only one possible solution, somehow Sasuke had ended up back in time, which was the exact thing he was wishing for before it happened.

Now all he had to do was make the usuratonkachi fall in love with him again.

And save his brother. After kicking his ass.