Team 7

To say that Naruto was excited, would be like saying that jiji was a little old. He was finally a ninja of Konoha and one step closer to his dream of becoming Hokage. He entered the classroom in high spirits, eager to get his new team. He didn't even mind when Shikamaru questioned his presence there. After all, he didn't know that Naruto had passed in such awesome way.

He sat down next to the teme when Sakura-chan and Ino entered fighting with each other over who would get to sit next to Sasuke. He wondered what they saw in him.

Sakura-chan was actually about to push him when the teme spoke, "I don't wish to sit with any of you. You're both annoying. And Sakura don't push Naruto, he was sitting here before you came."

The crickets chirped.

Naruto gaped at Sasuke, as Sakura-chan burst into tears. What game was he playing? Did he want Sakura-chan to hate Naruto because her Sasuke-kun made her cry because of him?

He was about to shout at him for hurting Sakura-chan, when Iruka-sensei came in. He gave a boring ass lecture and started announcing teams. And as luck would have it Naruto and Sakura-chan were in the same team as the teme.

After Iruka-sensei dismissed them for lunch, Naruto was going to follow Sasuke to beat him up for making Sakura-chan cry but the teme surprised by saying, "I'll treat you at Ichiraku's, if you come with me." and walking away.

Naruto who considered ramen sacred followed him without asking but gave a fare warning of dismemberment to the teme if this turned out to be a joke.

They reached Ichiraku's, and Naruto quickly took up his seat, "The usual Teuchi-san. Teme is paying."

"Mind your language, Naruto. What can I get for you, Uchiha-san?" Teuchi-san asked Sasuke.

"One bowl of what Naruto is having. Thank you." he answered.

Naruto turned towards Sasuke, "So, teme, what do you want? Need to get someone pranked?"

"No, I just want to have lunch with you."

That raised Naruto's hackles. "Really? What are you playing at?"

He sighed. "I wish to get to know you more, Naruto, as a teammate."

Naruto scoffed. "What about Sakura-chan, then? Why did you leave her at the academy?"

"Sakura isn't at the academy. She is right there, behind that tree."

Naruto looked at where Sasuke was pointing. Huh, she really was there. "I really don't understand girls. Hinata stalks me a lot too."

Sasuke looked shocked at that. "You know about that?"

"Of course. I'm not an idiot, ya know. " he said, scowling.

"Oh. What do you think about that, then? About Hinata stalking you?" The teme asked.

"What's there to think about? I know she is a girl but I wouldn't let her rob me."

"Rob you?"

"Yeah, thats why she's stalking me, right? To get a perfect opportunity to rob me. I've got quite a lot saves up in Gama-chan."

Naruto didn't know why Sasuke started banging his head against the counter.