2 JAKES RETURN

I found out that Jake was checking in about once a week just to let Billie know that he was fine and to check on his pack mates.  What none of us knew was that he had decided to come to the wedding.  The only thing was he hadn't checked in which made Sam antsy since he was due to check in, so he didn't know it was canceled.  To help out the wolves I had them open up all the doors and windows of the house and Lea, Emily, Kim and a few other of the imprints washed all the bedding and linen in the house.  We even washed all my clothes that were here.  For my sake Paul suggested I not wash the clothes the Cullens left behind for me so I could still have their sent and he figured it would help me heal.  When he suggested that everyone gave him a strange look and all he did was shrug his shoulders and walk away.  I guess Dickward thought I would be heartbroken and ready to die after them leaving again, so he had left me some of his clothes as well.  I laughed and asked Lea to burn them all.  Which of course she was only too happy to do.  I guess in their haste to leave Dickward forgot his hidden cache.  When we opened it he had pictures of "Tonya" and me in the nude obviously without our knowledge well mine were her's seemed more like she posed for them.  Mine were all of me changing or taking a shower.  I shuddered at the thought he had these types of pictures of me.  Luckily the negatives were there, so Lea added those to the fire as well but not before Paul saw them and joke about wanting them.  Well, at least I think he is joking.

We had also found a diary.  It turns out that Dickward was not the virgin he claimed to be.  He had been having sex with Tonya the whole time.  He had detailed descriptions of what they did and how he planned on using them on me.  According to this journal he had been with her since before we got together and that is why she hated me because he said he could never be hers, but they could still sleep together until I was turned.  I sat there crying when I guess Jake finally showed up and the first thing I heard him say "I told you so, you got what you deserved Bella.  Maybe now you will realize you are nothing more than a toy for all men.  I don't even want you anymore."  I turned and looked at him with tears spilling from my eyes.  I didn't know what to say Jake was supposed to be my best friend.  He was supposed to be there for me and be happy for me and help me celebrate my successes, but instead, he is ridiculing me.  I keep trying to say something but I can't I start sobbing, shaking and rocking back and forth.

I don't know how long I was like that while Jake was laughing at me before I heard Sam "What the fuck Jacob?  You are just going to stand here and watch her fall apart and laugh at her.  "Sam, she did this to herself I tried to help her last time, and well she went back to him I won't go through that again."  I feel arms wrap around me and pull me against their warm chest.  Murmuring soothing words to me while brushing my hair away from my face.   I hear Seth "Jacob this was supposed to be the happiest day of her life.  This was supposed to be her wedding day.  We spent all day yesterday and most of today airing out the house and cleaning up all the linens to get the leech sent out so we will feel comfortable here and you are going to treat her like this."  "Seth don't be a dumb ass she is here because she can't let go.  As soon as he comes back, she will be back spreading her legs for him just like before."  All of a sudden I hear a growl and feel a rumble in the chest I am resting against that vibrates me to my core.  I look up and notice  I am in Pauls' arms. 

 It was a young wolf I had just met named Calob that looked at Jake and shook his head "are you dumb or have you not smelled her.  Even I can tell she is an innocent."  I blush deep red and hide in Paul's chest where he brushes my hair away as everyone but Jake chuckles.  "Ah, my sweet Isabella the only thing different now from before all of this happened is that you know we know.  Please don't be embarrassed."  Sam kneels next to me "he is right Bells don't be embarrassed, to be honest, it is quite refreshing to know that you have saved yourself for your special someone.  Not many people your age have, and it is to be commended."  I look around and hear Paul clear his throat and lean in whispering in my ear "I am not the ladies man people think I am my sweet Isabella."  I lean back and look up at him.  Sam smirks "to be honest Bella besides those of us with imprints the only one, not an innocent as Calob put it is Jakey here, and this is a recent development that he will need to explain."  Jake glares at Sam "Why should I explain my sex life to you?"  "Well, since everyone agreed to save themselves for their imprints to make the mating ritual special and create a tighter bond you have broken the vow.  Especially since I know, you have not found your imprint."