11 JAKE

As the vamps took off to get their bagged blood I heard the elders talking about the cure they had found. I looked around and eventually joined in on the conversation. So, we are still going through with this. "Only if they want out Bella." "We have decided to let each vamp decide. I should let you know two have volunteered after the situation with you is resolved." I nodded and tears started slipping down my face. Paul instantly pulls me into his arms "what is wrong?" What did they do?" I looked up at Paul "nothing they have found two volunteers for the cure." "So, why are you crying baby." I look up at him and smile "I know who they are." Everyone looks at me and it was my dad that spoke. "Who do you think they are and why?"

I smile "easy it is Emmit and Rosalie. Even though Emmit loves the strength he has by being a vampire he loves Rosalie more. As for Rosalie, the only reason she acted as if she hated me was because she felt I was throwing away everything by letting Dickward change me. She wants to get married, have children, have grandchildren and grow old with Emmit." Billy laughs "Emmit said you would figure it out on your own." "Yeah, Emmit knows me better than Rosalie. I know she was the one that told you not to tell me they volunteered and that is because she doesn't want me to worry about them when we are trying to get ready for Dickward."

Jake looks at me "are you mad at them." "No, it is their life. I am scared for them. We don't know if this will make them human and let them live a normal life from when they stopped aging or if this will kill them." Marcus walks into the house and looks around "I have spoken to Peter." He smiles at me "what is it you call him little one." I giggle "the all-seeing Yoda." "ah, why?" I giggle "you need to watch Star Wars." "Ok, I will one day. He says it will work but we should wait until after the battle. He also says there is another thing your medicine can do." "What is that?" "It can bring a dead vampire back to life only if there is a portion of the deceased vampire left. You will also need blood from their mate, and a wolf." I looked at Marcus "you want us to bring back your mate." "yes, please." He holds out a vile he has around his neck "in this vile are some of her ashes. I just need one of you to help." I smile and skip up "I will help but will she be vampire or human." "She will be vampire since that is what she was before her death. The thing is just like Emmit and Rosalie if she decides to take the cure she will be a shifter like all of you. Also according to Peter, any Vampire brought back to life is bound to the wolf that helps bring them back. They will be unable to kill them and will feel the need to protect them. If the wolf is killed by the vampire that brought them back to life they will die as well."

I look around "what how?" "It has to do with the magic in your tribe's blood." We all look around and smile. I watch Marcus hand Billy the vile and see him drop the cure into the vile and then smile at me. I step forward only to be stopped by Sam. "If I understand this corectly she will bound to the wolf that helps bring her back. By being bound to me she will be bound to the pack so I will help you. I want her to be bound to the whole pack so she can't turn on any one of us." Marcus nods as Peter bursts in "Sam you are right. If we use you no vampire brought back can attack any member of your pack."

I had stepped outside for a while after telling Paul I needed some fresh air. He did ask about joining me, but I just wanted to spend some time alone. All he did was smile "Ok, my Isabella but if you need me just call." I smiled "ok, Paul." Leaning up on my tip toes I kissed him gently before I had headed out. I don't know how long I was standing there thinking about what Paul and I had said in the dining room or even about the marking. I was even thinking about Rosalie and Emmit becoming human and bringing back Marcus's mate. While all of this was going through my head I kept reaching up and touching where Paul had marked me and smiling. "So, you have decided to become some pack slut." I turn and glare at Jacob. "What do you want?" "You know what I want Bella. How could you? I told you how I felt you even admitted you had feelings for me. How the hell could you?" "Jake you have been in the packs' minds you know better than I do how imprinting works." "You could have fought it, Bella." "How Jake? From the time everyone showed up helping move past this last betrayal I felt myself being pulled towards Paul." "You could have waited and given me a chance before he marked you." "Jake you are not listening to me. I have been feeling the pull for Paul since he walked in here a few days ago. He admitted to me he stayed away from me for two reasons one he couldn't stand the stench and two he didn't want me to feel trapped between what I thought was love for Dickward and him." "Yet, you gave him a chance and not me." "Damn it Jake don't you get it. I know now that the love I thought I had for you was never real. The love I thought I had for you was because you helped put the pieces together the first time and you kept pushing yourself on me."

"Yet, what if that is what is going on with Paul." "It isn't that Jake. He still tried to stay away because he didn't want to be the rebound guy. I was the one that pursued him." "So, you..." "Jake stop. You don't love me. You love the idea of me. Think about it, and I mean think about it. If you loved me, you would have been willing to let me be happy even if it was with Dickward and not you." "So?" "Damn it, Jake...PAUL WAS WILLING TO STEP ASIDE FOR MY HAPPINESS KNOWING I WAS HIS FUCKING MATE!" Jake just stared at me as I started to shake and before I knew it, I was screaming in agony and hit the ground writhing in pain. It didn't take long before the pain stopped and I tried to stand up. I notice that I was shorter than normal. As I tried to stand up taller it was then I noticed I was on all fours and as I looked around, I saw Paul squatting next to me "hey there gorgeous. Why don't you follow me up to our room and I will walk you through phasing back." I nodded and looked around and right when I was feeling a little scared. I heard Sam "Bella you phased. Your argument with Jake sped things up. I guess Peter was right. I will say you are a pretty wolf. Your purple we will need to talk to the elders about your wolf color. Now go with Paul so he can help you shift. Oh, wait." I look at Sam "just think about what you want to say." "What is it, Sam?" "When you phase back you will be naked. If you want I will send Lea with you." I look at Paul and see his scroll, and I let out a snort. "Yeah, I think that would be better Sam. As much as I would like to be with Paul for this, I am not ready for him to see me naked." I watch Sam walk off in wolf form and then return wearing shorts and nothing else. "Lea take Bella and help her phase back. I know she is your mate Paul, but she is not ready for you to see her naked."

As Lea leads me to my room, she starts to ramble on "well thank goodness I am no longer the only she-wolf. The guys like to gang up on me and give me grief. Oh, so that you know that when we all phase together we can all hear each other's thoughts, so you will hear how Jake is feeling about you and Paul imprinting on each other. For Jake's sake, please try to keep your and Paul's flirting to a minimal in wolf form. With Sam, it isn't that hard for me since Emily isn't a wolf but with both you and Paul being wolves..." I nod my head as we walk into my room. Once she closes the door, she grabs my robe and smiles "now just calm down and think about what makes you happy." I close my eye's and think about Paul and me lying in bed when he marked me. I soon find myself as a human and grab the rob slipping it on thanking Lea. "So, what did you think about you shifted pretty fast." I blush "Paul marking me." She laughed, please don't do that when we are all phased. "No, I did it since I heard Sam order for everyone to stay out of wolf form so I could phase easier." "Good. It gets easier. Eventually, all you have to think about is your wolf form or human. I better go I can hear Paul heading up he is chomping at the bit wanting to see you." I giggle "He is going to have to wait; I still need to get dressed."

Rushing into the closet, I pull on a pair of panties, bra, short shorts, and a crop top. Stepping out I am pulled into two strong arms. "So, when are you going to mark me?" I giggle "now if you want." "Oh, I want." He pulls me even closer spinning me around and kissing me deep and hard. We move to the bed, and Paul slowly lowers us to the bed as we continue to kiss and hold each other. Soon Paul flips us over so I am straddling him and I smirk down at him. I lean down and kiss him and start to move down kissing along his jaw and down to his neck. When I found his sweet spot, I let my wolf side take over a little bit and bite down. I hear him grown and soon moan as I retract my teeth and lick his wound clean. "Damn baby that felt so good." I giggle and kiss his mark causing him to moan louder and grind up into my core. I rock my hips against him and kiss my way back to his lips.

I soon feel the need to be closer to Paul, and I sit up and pull off my top bending back down kissing him again. Paul pushes me away "baby are you sure. You need to be sure baby because once I start, I don't know if I can stop myself." I was getting ready to answer him when Jake walked in, and Paul flipped me over covering me with a blanket. "What the fuck Jake? Get out now." "No, I am not just giving up on her." I grab my shirt off the floor and slide it on standing up next to Paul. "Jake it is too late Paul, and I have marked each other." "Yeah, but until you finish the mating process, I can still have a chance." "Jake don't you get it not only has Paul imprinted on me I imprinted on Paul." Jake grabs me throws me over his shoulder and takes off running. I try to stay calm knowing if I don't I will shift on Jakes' shoulder and I could kill him. "Jake please." He stops suddenly placing me down and kisses me. I push him off with tears streaming down my face "Jake I love Paul. I am so sorry." I watch Jake and soon feel surrounded. "Jake besides you imprinted on Brenda earlier stop fighting the imprint. We both know you are fighting because you don't want to admit you were wrong." He looks at me and...