10 CLAIMING

I grin "hmmm...Let me see. Yes, I will mark you.  I want everyone to know you are mine as I am yours"  He smiles at me as he pulls me up against him.  "I have an idea I hope you like it especially since I know that it will piss off Dickward."  "What idea is that my wolfy?"  He growls at me "Let's go to you all's old room and do our marking there on the bed.  Imagine if he makes it far enough to get into that room how pissed he would be smelling our scents on what he considers your guy's bed."  I grin grabbing his hand, and I lead him to Dickward's old room.  Before we close the door, I hear Peter laughing "oh, how I love the way you two think."

After closing the door, Paul pulls me up against him "are you sure my sweet Isabella?"  "Yes, Paul I am sure.  I want you to claim me."  I pull him close and kiss his lips. I feel his arms wrap tighter around me as he deepens the kiss running his tongue along my lips. I open them for him to allow him access.  I feel him lift me in his arms and begin to walk us to the bed.   As he sweeps his tongue along mine and explores my mouth, I feel him lower me to the bed climbing in next to me as he breaks the kiss to allow us to breathe and starts to kiss his way down my neck and to my shoulder.  As he kisses, nips and sucks at the base of my neck I suddenly gasp and moan out Paul's name.  I feel him smirk against my skin "for the last time my Isabella are you sure.  This is forever."  I gasp out "yes Paul mark me."  I feel him sink his teeth into my neck causing me to gasp and clutch him as he sucks on my neck.  I feel him pull his teeth out as I moan and cling to him tighter feeling his tongue run along where he just bit.  "You are now all mine Isabella as I am yours."  

He lays down next to me pulling me into his arms kissing my lips "I never thought I would be mated to a leach lover and the last thing I would have expected was for you to accept me."  "Paul I can't help it; you are my mate as I am yours.  I love you."  He brushes some hair from my face "as I am yours."  We soon hear from downstairs "where is Bella?"  Paul chuckles I  look at him "Peter just told Jake where we are, and Jake was not happy that we are alone.  Uh oh, he is coming up the stairs."  I shrug my shoulders and cuddle deeper into his side "so, I am your mate there is nothing he can do."  Just then the door bangs open "really Bella your lying on a bed with another man when your fiancee just left you."  "Jake get out now.  This is my room, and I am busy."  "What the hell just because he fucked around doesn't mean you have too as well?"  All of a sudden Jake stops takes a big sniff of the air "What the hell Bella you let him mark you?"  "Jake I am his mate it was going to happen eventually."  "So, two days after your left at the alter you are going to fuck another guy."  I glare at Jake "really we are back to this get out."  "No, I will not let you become some pack slut."  Paul jumps up growling "she is mine Black no other wolf will touch her or man for that matter get out of our room."  "Your room this is Bella and Edward's room."  Next thing I hear is a deep growl.  I look at Paul "it wasn't me."

From downstairs we hear "Major he doesn't understand he is just a pup."  I look at Paul "Oh, shit Jake whatever you do, please get down on your knees with your head down until you are permitted to stand."  "What why?"  "Just do it now."  "No, I refuse."  I look at Paul and he smirks, and soon I hear "DO AS BELLA SAYS NOW JACOB BLACK."  I watch Jake try to fight it but soon he is in the position I suggested as Jasper aka the Major walks in "WHAT DID YOU SAY PUP?"  "That this is Bella and Edward's room." 
"WHY WOULD YOU MENTION THAT LOW LIFE IN HER PRESENCE?"  "I thought you being his brother..."  "HE IS NO BROTHER OF MINE.  HE HURT MY ISABELLA, AND NO ONE HURTS WHAT IS MINE."  I saw a smirk on Jake's face "so you know Paul marked her."  "YES WE KNOW THIS.  SHE IS HIS MATE, AND MY CAPTAIN SAID THE MARKING WILL SPEED UP ISABELLA'S SHIFT TO HELP MAKE HER UNAPPEALING TO DICKWARD WHICH WILL HELP KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ISABELLA SO I CAN KILL HIM AND NOT WORRY ABOUT HER SAFETY."  "You plan on killing your brother."  "I TOLD YOU HE IS NOT MY BROTHER.  ISABELLA IS JASPER'S GREAT GREAT GREAT NIECE.  OUR LOYALTY LIES WITH HER."  I glance at Paul, and he whispers in my ear "It was Sam he used his alpha voice."  "Ah, so that is why he scared me."  Paul looked at me "his voice affected you."

AN UNLIKELY ALLYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara