20. EPILOGUE

It has been two months since everything went down.  Carlile, Esme and the Delani's left shortly after the battle.  Even though they were behind us with the battle it was still hard on them losing members of their families that had been with them for years.  Emmit, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice stuck around for a week before they left.  Sam, Phil, and the Elders all talked and agreed that they could keep coming back to visit so that we all could keep phasing.  We decided that helping the world keep all vampires in check was important.  

As for Paul and myself I found out I was pregnant.  Paul started walking around strutting his stuff since it was determined I pretty much got pregnant right away.  That is why Dickward was upset about me and Paul.  Turns out that he was spying on us more than we realized and he was able to catch a whiff of me one of the many times I was outside.  As for the wolves, the ones in my pack couldn't tell because it was too soon but the one's in Phil's pack could tell and after the battle admitted that I was pregnant and didn't say anything because they knew that I would be put in a bubble and would soon be pissed.  If you are wondering how we know about Dickward well let's say he really loves his journals.  Oh, as for Rosalie and Emmit they did take the medication and they reverted back to being human.  Two weeks after they left Rosalie called saying they were moving back and bought Charlie's old house since he was living on the rez with a member of Phil's pack that turns out was his mate.  A week after she and Emmitt moved in Roslaie announced she was pregnant so yes our babies are going to be close in age.  Jasper and Alice decided to stay vampires for now since Jasper didn't want to say goodbye to the Major and Aries also Alice loved her visions and wasn't sure she would keep them. 

Yoda and Char said they would change when the Major and his mate changed.  Eventually, Carlile and Esme contacted us asking if we would allow them the medication and they should be arriving soon so they can take the medication.  The thing is between the scientists in our pack and Phil's we were able to develop a medication that now allows everyone in the tribe to shift no matter what.  Gone are the La Push wolves we are now all part of Phil's pack and will now have our children shifting at the age of ten.  We will no longer need a vampire to start the shift.  Turns out the only reason we shifted because of vampires was because that is what we wanted.  Now we will shift no matter what so we can protect the world.

It is hard to believe that this all started because I was supposed to marry a leach, ended up mated to the bad boy of la push and he became my biggest ally.  I never would have thought Paul would be the first person to defend me and I deffinetly didn't think I would end up with the kings of the vampire world as my allies as well.  Well all this proves sometimes you end up with an unlikely ally or allies.