8 TRUTH SETS YOU FREE

I look at my mom "What do you mean no?  Mom, I can only shift if I am Quileute."  "Charlie you haven't told her."  "Told me what mom."  "Bella haven't you wondered why I am on the elder council."  "I thought it was because you are chief of police and need to work with the wolves."  "No, honey I am Quileute.  It makes you part Quileute.  Part of the reason there is a connection with Sam is that...he is your brother.  Mr. Uley is not Sam's biological father.  Sam found out when neither his mother who is from the Maca reservation and Mr. Uley is from the Chinook tribe."

I look at him "dad...how..."  "Bella don't Charlie didn't cheat on me."  "I dated Sam's mother but we didn't know that her parent's had arranged a marriage with Mr. Uley.  Even though the baby she carried wasn't his, he honored the arrangement and married Sam's mother.  I had to sign over my parental rights to Sam so they would move here to La Push in case Sam phased.  We never told you this because women have never phased till Lea."  "So, there is a chance..."  "Yes, honey..."  "Wait so why were you willing to let Edward marry me if you knew..."  "I knew that he was a cold one but I didn't think it would matter till Lea.  Honestly, I was going to reveal everything to you the other day and let you know you couldn't let Edward change you because his bite could be fatal to you."  

I walk to him and place my hand on his cheek "why, dad?"  "I didn't want you in this life.  I hoped you would never...well any of you have to deal with phasing."  "Wait if there is a possibility I could phase and a vampire bite is fatal to the Quileute wolves why didn't James's bite kill me."  "What do you mean you have been bitten?"  I hear growls all around me and as I look at Paul, he looks ready to shift.  I run up to him and wrap my arms around him as do all the imprints as Sam Alpha orders the rest outside.  "When were you bitten, Isabella?"  I look up at Paul "When I went to Arizona before they left the first time."  "Why didn't you change?"  I smile up at Paul and kiss him "because Dickward sucked out the venom because he didn't want me changed."  "The only good thing that leach ever did."  Paul pulls me against him "I can't believe I could have lost you."  Once everyone calmed down, Charlie continued "it might be that your will not phase.  Especially since you spent so much time with them Bells."  "OK uhm, Phil continue."

"Seeing as you know about Vampires...how much do you really know?"  "Oh, well I know that red eyes vampires eat people, gold eye vampires eat animals, they are super fast, I know of four..."  "Little bit let me finish explaining.  Oh, and Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmit asked me to congratulate you on becoming Paul's imprint.  They said now you will definitely  be rid of Dickward."  He walks up and picks me ups spinning around putting me on my feet.  Looking at him "uhm I guess you must be Jaspers Captain Peter aka the all-knowing Yoda."  He throws back his head and laughs "yes I am here because the Volturi found out about Dickward leaving you and canceling the wedding.  I saw if I did not come everyone here would be killed.  If I came and let them see what I know about you little bit, they will let you all live your lives in peace."  Peter turns to Phil "Yes, I know they will not harm you normally but they will be afraid of you telling people they killed your daughter."  "Peter I will just let them change me."  "Little bit they can't if you are bitten you will die.  Your body is already going through the change.  You will phase in the next few days."  Peter looks around and notices everyone glaring at him but Phil.  "Oh, yeah I guess the Cullens didn't tell you all everything.  See the only vamps that feed on live humans are nomads that werewolves like Phil kill to protect all of humanity.  Vamps like me that still drink human blood drink donated blood from humans that have knowledge of our kind and willingly donate.  The only live humans I bite when I am desperate are criminals or individuals on the verge of death with no hope of life and in pain."  

Sam steps forward "can I have an example."  "Sure like someone with terminal cancer or congestive heart failure and they are in pain and both them and their family are willing to let me end there suffering.  Otherwise, all I drink is bagged blood."  Phil sighs "Ok, there are three types of "werewolves" your kind that are actual shapeshifters, myself that knows about all mythical creatures and werewolves that are lycan.  The Lycan werewolves are humans that were bitten by another werewolf.  It goes all the way back to the original Lycan that was cursed by a witch whom was burned at the stake."  Phil looks around at everyone as they nod "the Lycan werewolf was hunted to near extinction by the Volturi because they are very strong.  The Volturi knows about all of my kind of werewolves plus all shapeshifters like you guys.  There are at least three other tribes around the world just like you guys.  One in Canada, one in Mexico and one in Central America."  "The Volturi will not harm you guys since you all have to live in the shadows just like vampires.  Now they will ask you to join the cause and kill vampires that have gone rogue."