10• Feelings?

When we reached my home, we were welcomed grandly by my mother and grand mother. After few more rituals, I went to check out my beloved room.

"I missed you." I said it to my room as I entered my room.

I sat on my bed, traced my fingers through the bedside table. My eyes landed on my teddy who looked so lonely. "I am sorry I didn't take you but what could I do that monster might have done something to you if I had taken you along." I hugged it and even kissed it.

I know I am insane but I don't mind being called that. I have always been possessive about my things, no matter what.

Right then I heard the sound of someone laughing. My heads turned to the source, only to see Manik laughing

He looked so adorable. The way he threw his head back when he laughed and the melodious sound of his laughter. I couldn't help but admire him.

"Like seriously-" He said in between his laughter. "You were talking with that stuff toy." He again laughed, bringing me back to my senses.

I shook my head and glared at him. He is not adorable, he is a monster."Who gave you the permission to come to my room?"

"Oh come on wifey I don't need permission to come in your room." He sat beside me and winked.

"You need my permission."

"As if I won't come if you ask me too." He neared his face towards me and I bent back. Right then he snatched my teddy from my hand. Geez! I should have known this was coming.

"My wifey was talking with this." He looked at the teddy and hit it, irking me. I tried taking it but he stretched his hands. I want to chop those long hands of his. Huff!

"Manik give my teddy to me." I said, trying to maintain my calmness. And he gave me his irritating cheeky smile, nodding his head in no.

"Manikkk." I shouted in irritation as I hit him but he laughed. I struggled to take the teddy and in this process I pushed him on the bed and came on top him. I struggled to reach my teddy but I realized he had stop struggling.

That was when I realised our position. I looked at him and he had already been looking at me. His eyes locked with mine and captivated me. Moments later I felt his hand tugging the few strands of hair behind my ears. He then traced his finger down my cheek, giving me jittery feelings.

"Oh my god I didn't see anything." My best friend, Navya's voice hit my ears, bringing me back to my sense.

I got up with a jerk and so did he.
"Navya you here." Manik said, surprising me. Do they know each other?

"Surprise surprise." Navya said in her over excited tone. I looked at Navya and she smiled.

"You guys know each other?"

"Cousins." Navya said and smiled. "So practically you are my bhabhi."

I looked at Navya who had been giggling. I covered the distance between me and Navya and smacked her head. "You missed my wedding for that useless trip. And you didn't even tell me he is your cousin when I mentioned about him." Anyway it wasn't like my wedding was important but still how could I miss a chance to hit her.

She rubbed the back of her head and glared at me. Smelling the danger, I ran towards my bed to grab a pillow but my stupid saree came on my way and I stepped on my own saree and stumbled.