33• Soaked in love

"Nandini brake brake brake." I shouted in panic when she hit the accelerator instead of the brake.

Bang! I was thrown forward and the sound of my car knocking down the dustbin reached my ear, making my face scrunch. "Damn that's the accelerator and not the brake." I said with an irritated expression as I looked at her.

She ever so cutely nibbled on her lower lip and looked at me apologetically. Damn how can she be this cute?

"Sorry." She smiled, apologetically. How cute. I want to eat her up. I gulped, mentally slapping myself.

Right now I needed to concentrate on giving her driving lessons so that in the near future she wouldn't have to take a lift from any other men's car when I am not around, especially not that Aryaman. Huff.

She wasn't at all interested in learning to drive but I somehow managed to persuade her. However she had one condition in return and her condition was that I would be her driving tutor. I was more than happy with that condition.

"Nandini that is the accelerator." I said as I pointed it out to her. "And that is the brake. Okay let's start again. Hit the accelerator slowly."

She hit the accelerator and I was thrown aback. "Nandini slowly." I said as I held on the seat tightly.

She drove horrifically. Whether stopping or starting, everything happened with a tremendous jolt. I flew against the seat belt of the car each time she applied the brake, and my neck snapped backward every time she hit the gas.

"Nandini right right right right." I tried rotating the steering wheel to the right while she had been pushing it to the left and BANG. I was jerked forward as the car hit the tree.

"That hur-- Are you okay?" I saw her rubbing her neck.

"I am not okay." She pouted.

"So let's stop for today then and you did well." I said as I patted her head. She smiled cheekily before leaning forward and pecking my cheeks. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot on feeling her warm lips on my cheek.

We got out of the car and by seeing it's condition I had guessed that it wouldn't even start. And my guess turned out to be right.

"I guess we have to walk home." I said as I got out of the car after trying numerous time to start it.

"I would love that. After all an evening walk is good for health." She smiled, looking at me. Right then a cool breeze passed by tickling our face and I could see her breathing in the fresh air. Pure and beautiful.

I shook my head and called the garage to fix my car.

"Manik let's go." She said as she walked a few steps ahead of me. I walked to her side and slipped my hand into hers. "Yea let's go."

Her smile grew wider. We walked down the lane hand in hand. The atmosphere was refreshing and cool and with her walking beside me, it just made the evening more beautiful.

"Manik leave my hand." Nandini said and I gave her a look. Why should I leave her hand? She had been looking down and I could see the red hue on her face. I looked around to see people giving us that adorable look. So what.

"No I won't." I said.

"Manik Malhotra leave my hand." This time she rather ordered.

And for a second I did leave her hand but the very next moment I side hugged her.

"Manikkkk." She stomped her foot and slapped my hand away. But I again held her hand and smiled sheepishly.

"Manik everyone are watching."

"Then let them watch. Can't I even hold the hand of my beloved wife?" I said, intertwining our fingers.

"You are so much of an attention seeker." She smiled as she face palmed herself before leaning against my shoulder.

"I love you." She confessed, making my heart flutter.

"You can't suddenly confess like this. People are watching us Nandini." I said and I earned a smack from Nandini.

"Manik Malhotra you are such a tease." She complained.

"Okay I will take that as a compliment."

"Self obsessed Monster." Nandini huffed and right then I felt a drop of water on my forehead. I looked up in the sky and drop by drop raindrops fell on my face.

"Oh it's raining." She said.

"I can see that." I mocked before I held her hand tightly and we ran. The rain within minutes turned into a heavy downpour and we were completely drenched. I looked around for a shade and except for trees I saw nothing. After all we were in the park.

"Manik our home is just five minutes away. Let's just run." She said as she ran ahead of me while pulling me along.

I could see through her wet shirt which was sticking to her body. I stopped my steps and slightly pulled her towards me.

"What is it Manik?" She turned around to look at me. I could see the raindrops flowing down her beautiful face and she looked more and more appealing. I gently left her hand and taking off my jacket I slowly draped it down on her shoulder.

"I can see through your shirt." I said, hesitantly and I could see a small smile forming on her lips. She shook her head lightly before we ran again.

Within minutes we reached home and we were totally soaked in rain. "Nandini come here. I will wipe your hair." I said as I took out a towel from the drawer.

"So cheesy." She made a face but nevertheless she came to me. I gently wiped her hair and as I did that her lips caught my attention. I want to kiss her.

I bent to her level and fused my lips with hers. She was taken aback with the sudden kiss but she almost immediately responded back.

My jacket draped on her shoulder dropped when she climbed on my lap, locking her hands around my neck. Instincts made my hands travelled down to her waist and then into her shirt.

I kissed her fervently and demandingly. I could hear no sound. It was as if the environment around us had suddenly fell silent and that moment all I knew was I loved her, without any doubt, without any pauses, in a heartbeat, her and only her.

We pulled away but with a little gasp of air, we kissed again, this time with much more urgency and passion. I roamed my hands around her back, feeling her as my lips perfectly moulded with hers.

I deepened the kiss and my mind went totally numb. My heart beat fastened it's pace even more. Instincts made my hand travel down to the hem of her top and lift it above, through her head while she raised her hands to help me.

I could feel her hands undoing my shirt buttons and I helped her with my shirt before rolling down to other side of the bed, taking her along. I dug my head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her addictive scent.

I moved my lips on her neck, exploring her crook and skin, peppering her neck with kisses and bites while she moaned. I could feel her piercing nails on my back as she pulled me closer.

I pulled away, suddenly conscious. She might be uncomfortable. "I-"  She didn't let me speak anything as she fused her lips with mine, pulling me closer.

"I want to be yours in every sense." She whispered against my lips and all my doubts flew away.

***
And to those who have exams coming up.
Best of luck.