1// i come home

A/N; Hi! Thank you so much for reading "Stilinski's Sister" I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Leave a comment and a vote if you'd like <3... If it takes a few chapters for the Liam Dunbar lobe story part to come in I'm sorry... Hayden and Liam are dating in the show so it's kind of difficult. Forgive me! 🙏

WC; 523
~~~

Stiles was never aloud to visit me in Iechan House. He did once and had a complete panic attack and I never saw him again, but I'm seeing him today. I'm finally leaving Iechan House after being imprisoned for six years in that hellhole. I rode in a cab all the way to my house. Butterflies filled my stomach, I was afraid that Stiles would be too busy for me. Maybe, even forgotten about me. I shook my head and cleared those terrible thoughts from my head.

"We're here, Miss." The cab driver says and unlocks the car doors. I grabbed my suitcase after paying the man for the ride with the money my father had given me and stepped out of the car. The cab sped away, leaving me...alone outside of my home. I could see into the living room from a window, Stiles was there pacing nervously around the room. I saw two other boys sitting on the couch trying to calm Stiles down... Wait... Was that... Scott? He looked so different. Him and Stiles had been inseparable before I left, apparently they still were. Scott looked more masculine than I remember, he even had... A tattoo? Oh my god.

I took a deep breath and rung the doorbell. A few seconds after, my brother opened the door and looked me up and down. He then ingulfed me in a tight, lung crushing hug.

"Stiles...I can't breathe." I joked and Stiles pulled away, apologizing under his breath.

"Jesus Christ...Kylie, I never noticed how much you resemble mom." Stiles says and smiles. That one sentence made me grin too wide for my mouth. Stiles lead me into the living room where Scott and the other boy, I hadn't recognized, sat. Scott walked over to me and hugged me tighter than Stiles had. I grinned.

"I barely recognized you. Have you been working out?" I ask Scott and he laughs awkwardly. I just then noticed how weirdly that question seemed. "Oh...shoot I didn't mean it like that."

"It's fine." Scott waved it away and I nodded. I finally caught a glance of the boy sitting quietly on the couch, awkwardly. He looked up at me and gave a half-hearted wave. Stiles must've noticed me staring because he introduced the -might I add, attractive boy- as being Liam Dunbar.

"He's in your grade, so I thought you should know someone before you begin school." Stiles says casually. I nodded, finally noticing that my dad was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's dad?" I asked Stiles, shifting my bad to the opposite arm, it had grown heavy in the past few minutes.

"He got stuck at work...he should be home around ten." Stiles says and suddenly Liam was on his feet and walking over to me

"Your bag looks heavy, I can carry it upstairs if you want." Liam offers, I smile and hand him the bag.

"Thanks."