11 // party at nathan's... or scott's

The next day at school I immediately made my way to the locker that I remembered to belong to Stiles. I stood there staring at the locker before slowly placing my hand on it. Suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulder softly, I turned around and saw Liam.

"Who's locker is this?" Liam asks me. I hesitate before telling him, I have a feeling that nobody believes me when I tell them about Stiles.

"It...It was Stiles'" I mumble and look at Liam who's smile fades slowly. "You don't believe me, do you?"

"I just don't understand how you remembered him even when Scott didn't or neither did your dad or mom." Liam states and I slowly let anger creep in.

"I'm not lying! Liam, I saw the Ghost Riders take him!" I yelled, earning a few looks from the students passing in the halls. Suddenly Liam looked fearful, possibly worried.

"You saw them? You saw the Ghost Riders?" Liam asks, grabbing my arm so couldn't walk away.

"Yeah, so?"

"We gotta find Scott-" Liam paused when his phone buzzed. It was a party invitation to Nathan's big party.

"We're going." I said to Liam and he shook his.

"No way."

"Fine. I'm going." I say and walk away, still slightly angry that Liam didn't believe me, I needed to be normal. I needed to go to that party, get drunk, and dance. Like normal teenagers. I saw Liam rush to find Scott out of the corner of my eye as I made my way to class.

***

Later that day during my free period, I was in the library talking to some of my classmates about Nathan's party when one of them brought up that the party location was changed and  now it was being held at Scott McCall's house. I glanced over the railing to the downstairs part of the library and saw Liam constantly glancing up at me while sitting at a table with Mason, Corey, and Hayden. I rolled my eyes when I saw the girl and grabbed my things and marched down the stairs and towards one of the bookshelves that held yearbooks. I found one from last year and went to the junior page. I searched each row of happy students. I saw Scott and Lydia, but I was searching for Stiles. He wasn't there. I placed the book back on the shelf and when I looked up Hayden was standing there.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Trying to find proof that I'm not crazy and that my brother was taken." I say and try to walk past Hayden but she grabs my wrist.

"You saw them? The Ghost Riders. What did it look like?" Hayden asks and I rolled my eyes.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I tried to walk past her again but she kept her grip on my wrist.

"Look, I know we didn't get off on the best page because of Liam but I just want you to know that you are in danger. Those Ghost Riders are coming for you next. Liam and Mason are worried sick." Hayden says and I pull my wrist away from her and walk out of the library, not daring to look at Liam.