7// everyone's forgetting stiles

WC; 547

Police swarmed the school, I walked around the school with Liam, Hayden, and Mason. I kept searching for my dad but I couldn't find him. Then, suddenly I heard my brother's voice.

"Mason!" Stiles yelled before he saw me. "Kylie! Liam, Hayden, perfect." I stared at my brother confused, so did Liam and Hayden. "Alex is gone. It's the wild hunt, it's a myth. They're coming after everyone that was on that street the day Alex's parents were taken. That means you guys. You three either have to stay with Scott or with me because I can see them." Stiles says frantically I look at Liam and Hayden who looked just as confused as I was.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Stiles asks.

Hayden leaned towards Liam and whispered; "Do we even know this guy?"

That struck me. I was even more confused then before.

"I don't know." Liam whispered back to Hayden.

"Do you even go to this school?" Mason asks and I looked at Stiles confused.

"Yeah, what's your name?" Liam asks and Stiles looked freaked out.

"Guys? What are you talking about? It's Stiles...my brother." I say looking at the others.

"You have a brother?" Liam asks me. Stiles looked at me and I nodded at Liam. Then Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me over to where my dad was walking.

"Kids, slow down. Kylie you look like you've been crying." Dad says almost casually. Stiles and I both sigh in relief and Stiles hugs Dad.

"You remember. Everyone is forgetting." Stiles says frantically.

"It's okay. We'll figure this out together." Dad says and I smiled on the verge of tears. Stiles nodded. "Now why don't you two tell me your name." Dad said to Stiles and I gasped. I gripped Stiles's hand.

Stiles pulled out his cellphone and pulled me aside while he dialed Scott. He put it against his ear and I moved closer to hear it.

"Hello?" Scott's came through the phone.

"Scott something's wrong...everyone's forgetting me." Stiles says frantically, there was silence on the other end of the line.

"Who is this?" Scott asks finally. I was crying now. Stiles hung up and grabbed my hand tighter.
Stiles ran out of the school with me at his side. "I'm next, Kylie."

Before I could reply I heard Lydia. "Stiles! Stiles!" I heard Lydia screaming.

"Lydia! Lydia you remember me." Stiles says, almost relieved.

"I-I do but everyone else is forgetting." Lydia stammers. Suddenly Stiles began to freak even more than before.

"D-Do you see it?" Stiles says pointing to an empty space. I stared at where he pointed and shivered from the cold. Stiles pulled off his flannel jacket and handed it to me. "That's yours, it always has been. Don't let them take it from you."

I nod and Stiles grabs my arm and runs to his van. Lydia sits in shotgun and I climb in the back. Stiles fumbles with his keys until he finally finds the right one and puts it in the ignition but stops.

"What are you doing?" Lydia asks, crying.

"We have to go!" I screamed, I wasn't crying... I was bawling.

"It's too late. Lydia, Kylie, you're both going to forget me." Stiles begins and I shake my head.

"I won't forget you, you're my brother!" I scream.

"I love you so much Kylie, Lydia I've always loved you too. Find a way to remember, please!" Stiles screams just as the door to his jeep opened and he was pulled out by an invisible force. I screamed and Lydia climbed into the back with me and cradled me like I was a child.