5// invisible boy steals a compas

Stiles drove me to school. I wore a long sleeve like always...covering up my mistakes. I always pulled on my sleeves when I was nervous, obviously Stiles noticed.

"Don't worry. It's not that bad." Stiles reassures me.

"You still owe me an explanation." I say to him, referring to last night. Stiles didn't answer as he pulled up into the school parking lot. Almost immediately I saw Liam standing near the front doors with a dark skinned boy. I hadn't expected him to actually wait for me, but he did and I was grateful. I opened the door and jumped out of Stiles's jeep. I said bye to my brother and ran to Liam and the other boy.

"Is this Kylie?" The dark skinned boy asks and Liam nods. "I'm Mason Hewitt." I smile and introduce myself as well.

"Ready?" Liam asks me and I nod. He leads me into the school and to our first class which we had together.

***

I stared at the cat illustration on the chalkboard. It was pretty good art for a teacher. I didn't really listen to our teacher unlike everyone else who stared at the teacher like he was a god.

"Now get into groups of four."

I search the room for an available group but everyone seemed to already have their friends in a group with them. I thought about asking Liam to be in his group but I didn't want to annoy him. I continued to search for a group until I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind. I turned and saw Liam standing there. Hayden looked annoyed and stomped off to another group.

"You can work with us if you want." Liam says and I smile and sit in the seat beside him.

"Thanks, I thought I was gonna have to work alone." I say and Liam grins.

"Have any of you noticed that the compasses on your phones are screwed up." Mason asks and a different boy, Corey, pulled out his phone. Liam looked over Mason's shoulder at the compas pulled up on his phone.

"It's pointing North, that seems pretty normal." Liam states and I look at the compas that was actually pointed west.

"That's north," I say pointing a different way as the compas.

Liam shrugs and looks at Corey. "Mr. Douglas has a compas in that cabinet you know."

Corey grins then looks at me. "Does she know?"

I suspected he was talking about the psychotic supernatural being in Beacon Hills. "She's cool." Liam confirms and Corey nods before placing his hand on a textbook and disappearing.

"What the-" I mumble and Liam chuckled.

"That's his supernatural thing." Liam whispers to me as I watch a cabinet open slowly.

"That's so cool." I mumble.

"This is one of the many reasons why he's my boyfriend." Mason smiles.

"Wait...you like guys?" I ask. Mason nods. "Neat."

Corey came back and placed a compas on the table.

"What're you gonna do with it?" I ask Mason.

"I'm gonna follow it." Mason says examining the compas. I glance at Liam and noticed that he had been looking at me as well.

"What?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Nothing."

A/N; sorry for the lack of Liam Dunbar love story. It's harder than it looks to add a completely knew character into a tv series lol. But I promise more Liam action coming soon! Along with some protective brotherliness from Stiles.