10 // i remember him

That night I was sleeping over at Lydia's house with Malia. Malia was sleeping in a corner on a pile of blankets and a pillow while Lydia and I slept in Lydia's bed. I didn't even know I'd fallen asleep until I woke up. My dream seemed real...like really real. Almost like a memory. I was back in my own house, but not in my own bed. I was laying in a king sized bed with someone beside me. At first he looked unfamiliar, but soon his calm face became familiar but I didn't know why. I stood up off the bed and noticed I was wearing an oversized lacrosse hoodie over a pair of leggings. The hoodie has the number 24 on it with "Stilinski" on the back. I walked around the room slowly, examining the many newspaper clippings on the walls and the lines of red yarn. I walked over to a desk, the lamp was on and shining light on a photograph. It was the same photo I saw on the phone I'd found in my jacket pocket but this time, my dad's arm was actually wrapped around a person... A boy, it looked like a younger version of the boy that lay in the bed. One word stuck in my brain.

"Stiles"

Suddenly I heard a gasp behind me and when I turned around I saw the boy sitting up and looking at me.

"Kylie?" The boy asks, he obviously knew me. "What are you doing in here? Why are you wearing my hoodie?" My voice was caught in my throat as the boy approached me.

"Remember me. Your brother, Stiles. You have to remember." The voice echoed.

And I did, the memories came flooding back all at once. My brother comforting me after our mother's death. My brother visiting me in Iechan House. My brother being sarcastic and protective... Then I saw the night i'd expierienced during my free period with Liam, but this time i saw other people. The scene played in my head and I saw them. I saw the ghost rider's take my my brother. Stiles.

I shot upwards with a yelp. Lydia sat up with me and looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Lydia asks me. I glanced at the corner of the room where Malia had layed, she was still asleep. I looked at Lydia.

"I remember... I remember my brother... Stiles." I mumble and I could feel Lydia stiffen up beside me. "Call Scott. Call the pack!"

Lydia nods and rushes to grab her phone from the nightstand.

***

Despite it being three a.m. It wasn't long before the entire pack was at Lydia's house. When Scott saw me he hugged me tightly telling me that it was okay. I saw Liam walk in Lydia's  room next and he hugged me so tightly it was suffocating. I glanced at Lydia who winked at me. Malia was now awake and quite groggy.

"Scott wouldn't explain what had happened, he just explained something about you. I had thought the worst of it." Liam says when he'd finally released me from his grip.

"I'm okay." I says half-heartedly.

"What's wrong?" Malia asks me. She's gotten into the habit of smelling my emotions.

"I feel bad for forgetting my own brother." I sigh.

"Tell us what you remember." Scott says, sitting on Lydia's desk chair.

"I remember... Everything."