Chapter 4

Yo, 50 is a lot to me. Especially since I did web comics more than wattpad. So thank you :) Much love.

BTW, this is a Warning. This will have Sexual Assault in it ok? So you have been warned.

The boys both were running late for class. They had gotten in the class just in time for the late bell to ring. They both sat down, hungry, tired, and out of breath. Sal looked over at Larry, who looked like a hot mess. He didn't finish brushing his hair, which is ok because they were dissecting a cow eye today.

"Hey? Lar." I had another scrunchie with me and I handed to Larry, "Here, so you don't get eye in your beautiful hair."

"You are a life saver dude, I forgot that was today." He took it and put his hair up in a pony tail. It was hot. Sal liked it. It was a good style for him.

"Faggots!" 

Sal sighed, Travis was still being a prick. It was too early for this. Sal ignored him and was cracking jokes with Larry about his hair. Telling him how fabulous he looked and Larry was making stupid poses. Travis clenched his fists and started dissecting his cow eye. 

Larry and Sal both started on theirs. Larry looked like he was going to puke, while Sal was just poking at it. Larry had to look away which made Sal laugh.

"You gotta make it through the class man, think of the pizza."

"I am trying Sally Dude!"

"You gotta dissect it Larry!" Said the teacher. Sometimes, Lar thought Mrs. Anders liked seeing him suffer. Because he thought he saw her chuckle a bit.

Larry groaned and dragged the scalpel down the iris of the eye and felt his dinner from last night coming up. He ran up to the trash can and puked. He couldn't handle it anymore. Sal ended up laughing so hard he fell over and was on the ground. Larry walked over to him and looked at him like it wasn't funny but then he saw how hard Sal was laughing which made Larry laugh. Mrs. Anders decided not to say anything, they were having a good time. So she let them for now.

The bell rang after they all cleaned up their work stations. The boys walked to their next class for gym. They didn't run into Travis which made Sally nervous. He hasn't said anything to the boys since he ignored him in first period. He shook it off as him being paranoid and they went to class. Changing and waiting for class to start. Once the bell rang, they started their exercises then went outside. Larry and Sally walked with each other along the track, both listening to Sanitys Fall. Still no sign of Travis. Sal was really on edge but blew it off. 

Their second period ended and they went off to third. Travis was no where to be seen. Maybe he had just gone home for the day. That wouldn't be a surprise. Especially since, like Ash said, Senioritis is contagious. They went throughout the day, and no sign of Travis. Sal and Larry were being goofy and telling jokes. Making each other laugh so hard they couldn't breath. Sal said he would meet Larry at the tree house because he had to go talk to the English teacher, Mr. Miles, about the upcoming writing assignment. Knowing he would need more time. Larry nodded and walked home. Sal going back inside. 

He was walking past the gym, making his way to Mr. Miles class when he was stopped in the hall way by none other than Travis. Fuck, Sal tried going around and Travis picked Sal up by his pigtails and dragged him into the empty gym.

"Go get the thing ready for bitch boy here." Travis sent his friends away as he dragged Sal into the boys locker room. He locked the door to the gym from inside the locker room and threw Sal to the ground, hitting his head on the bench. 

"You think you can just ignore me? Faggot?"

"Listen Travis, I don't have time for this I ne-" Sal was cut off from Travis kicking him in the side. Making Sal stop what he was saying to hold onto his side now. Letting his head go.

"You will listen here, Fisher." Travis lifted Sal up by his pigtails and slammed him against the lockers, holding him in place. "No one ignores me, especially not you, blue bitch." Travis goes to unclip Sal's mask and he tries freeing himself to stop him, but he only unclipped the lower clips enough to move his mask to free his mouth.

"You wanna be a faggot? Fine, take your punishment like a good sinner than!"

"Tr-Travis stop it!"

"You can scream all you want Fisher, no one can hear you!" 

Travis pushed his lips against Sal's and started kissing him furiously. Sal felt wrong. This should not be happening and he wanted it to stop. So he bit Travis. Which made Travis stop and drop Sal. He got up and ran for the doors. Trying to open them. He started crying a bit, realizing how fucked he was. He was banging on the doors.

"Someone! Please! Open the door! Larry! Ash?! Someone! Hel-" Travis got up and pulled Sal back by his hair and threw him back on the ground. Kicking him multiple times, making sure he shuts up this time.

"Couldn't take your punishment like a good sinner could you!?"

He picked Sally back up and kissed him again. Lifting his shirt and kissing and biting Sal's neck, shoulders and chest. 

It hurts, someone, help. Sal tried getting free but it hurt too much. He didn't want to give up.

Travis punched him in the stomach and he yelped. Sal felt something hard on his leg and then it started moving. Sal was disgusted as he realized the hard thing was Travis's dick in his pants. He couldn't believe that this was happening. Travis was grinding against Sal. He ran his hand down Sal's chest and down to his pants.

"How does it feel faggot?"

"Disgusting." Sal knew he shouldn't have said that but he knew it was too late. Travis, out of anger and lust, reached his hands down Sal's pants.

"You bitch." He kept touching Sal and at this point, Sal was crying and hating every moment. He felt disgusting. This whole thing was disgusting, and he just wanted it to stop. I should've just gone home with Larry.

It went on for a few more minutes till Travis was done. He dropped Sal on the ground where he just lay there. Feeling violated. There was a bang at the door to outside. Travis got up and opened the door.

"About time, I have been waiting for ever. Tie him up there. We will leave it with Sally Bitch." They all laughed as a dog was barking. Sal heard it and started shaking. He heard the door slam and then it was just him and the dog. Sal froze for a second and then it got dark. The school must've closed by now. Especially since no one was supposed to be here right now. They didn't even check.

Sal checked his phone and heard the dog bark. He flinched and turned on his flashlight. He was supposed to be with Larry about a hour ago. He walks around the big dark room, shining his shitty phone light around. He didn't see or hear anything till he got closer to the back door. He heard the dog and froze. Move, idiot. Move your fucking legs! Sal couldn't move for a good minute before he slowly walked towards the barking, just enough for the light to see it. A big dog, tied to one of the showers by a shitty rope. His phone was almost dead and he had enough battery to call one person, as he dialed Larry's number , the dog barked and jumped towards Sal. He backed up and the dog kept trying to get him, it broke it's rope and Sal ran off towards a stall. The big dog went under the door of the stall and Sal climbed the toilet and stall door. Trying to stay away from the vicious animal. 

Larry picked up and sounded calm, then heard the dog barking and the crying Sal.

"Sally?! What the hell is happening over there?"

"L-Larry! Help me I ne-ah!" Sally dropped his phone when the dog jumped up at him but missed. But his phone was on the ground and he couldn't get it. 

All Larry could hear was Sally crying and the dog barking. The stall shaking and Sal screaming. Larry stayed on the phone as he tried to figure out where Sal was. Sal said one thing before his phone died.

"Larry, help me! I'm locked in -" His phone made a clicking sound as it died.