Chapter 16

The hallway is empty, which was good. Sal also had something to say but it was Zhaen who pulled him out and not the other way around. He took a deep breath and looked up at her.

"So, what did you wanna talk abo-" He was interrupted with a hug. She smiled and cried a bit. 

"I am sooo sorry. I didn't mean to scare you if I did. I just don't want him to pick on you anymore." Sal was confused. Why was she crying? He just patted her back and shook her head.

"It's fine. He got what he deserved, I was going to apologize. If I wouldn't have told you then you wouldn't have done that." She laughed, even though she was crying. She wiped her eyes and shook her head.

"If I saw him picking on you? I would've kicked his ass either way. You telling me was just another really good reason. Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you told Larry yet? You've had a few days to do it now. What's the progress on this?"

He shook his head. Scratching the back of it, "I haven't. I just can't find the right time. How do you just bring something like that up?? I don't know if I could bring myself to do that." He looked over at Zhaen as the bell rang for the next class. She nodded her head and sighed.

"Well, if you don't tell him? I am either going to do it or Ash. But, don't worry. I am still the only one who knows. I haven't told anyone. I didn't think this was something you would want the whole world to know, ya know? I am just waiting till you are ready. But you have till the end of the week, which is like two more days?"

Sal nodded. He really didn't wanna tell Larry. Or he did. He doesn't know. He doesn't wanna keep anything from him but he doesn't know how to start something like that off. Maybe he can just continue from when he was first in the hospital. That seems like a good spot. 

School ended. Todd, Ash and Zhaen all went to hang out in Ash's room while Larry and Sal went to the tree house. Sal had told Larry he wanted to talk about that thing he said in the hospital and Larry was actually relieved. He has been wanting to talk about it but didn't wanna force Sal to. He wanted to wait till he was ready.

The boys climb the steps to the tree house and Larry plops down into a bean bag chair. Sal plops down on top of him and lets out a sigh. He really didn't want to do this but knew he should.

"So, you said I said Travis' name in my dream right?" Larry nodded and set his head on Sal's shoulder. It was comfortable. He held Sal then kissed his shoulder.

"Well, that day, Travis had done something terrible..."

"No shit, being locked in with a dog is fucking the worst thing ever."

"No, I mean, he did something...inappropriate." Larry tightened his hold on Sal a little bit but not enough to hurt him.

"He touched me and kissed me." Sal could feel a lump in the back of his throat. He didn't wanna cry but he knew he was going to. He just held it in for a little bit longer.

"And he wouldn't stop. He grinded against me, Larry, that's why I couldn't handle what we did in your room." Sal was crying but he wasn't sobbing like when he told the story the first time. He took a deep breath.

"I am so sorry, I shouldn't have kept this from you and I did. I just didn't know how to even bring this up. I told Zhaen just to get it off my chest but I was going to tell you, I swear! I just di-" Sal was cut off because Larry turned his head after unbuckling his mask. He took it off and planted a soft kiss on Sal's soft lips. He smiled and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it muffin, I fully trusted you were going to tell me. It's alright, as long as I know? I am happy. I mean, he's a dick nozzle for doing that but I think Zhaen covered his ass kicking for me. She is part of the Sal Protection Squad with -jennarossity- and decluekg."

"What? What the hell is that?! Who the hell are they?"

"Shhh," Larry pat the blue haired boys head and laughed, "Just breaking the fourth wall little dude."

"Larry, are you high? Are you smoking the weed???"

Larry laughed and rolled over so he was basically laying on the chair, spooning Sal. He kissed his neck.

"Maybe. Just a little bit. But only you know that. So don't tell anyone. Especially _tomochi_, they never give my drugs."

"What the hell? Maybe you should lay low on the smoking dumb ass. You are making no sense."

"Maybe I should just kiss you more, I am sure Torude and the others would like that."

Sal tried to get up. He was smiling and laughing, "Help! My boyfriend is crazy and keeping me hostage!!!"

"Dude, if you yell so loud MidnightBlue might hear you and lock the tree house door. Actually, keep yelling. That sounds nice. You would be stuck with me." Larry yawned and Sal nodded.

"Ah, you are sleep talking. That's why you are talking about all this random bull shit. Go the fuck to bed dude. Just a small nap."

Larry nodded and passed out. Sal sighed and snuggled up with Larry. He soon fell asleep. Confused, he didn't know any of those people Larry was just talking about. But he knew Larry wouldn't remember. He'll ask later.