Chapter 15

>>~~~Time Skip to Next Morning~~~Cause I got story~~<<

Sal had gotten up basically around the same time as he always does. Larry and Zhaen were in the hall fighting about their hair. Then they started fighting over music. Larry said Singular was better and Zhaen said Larry must've lost a few brain cells listening to that because clearly Void was the best out of the two.

Sal laughed and then he saw Zhaen was walking with her cane again.

"Are you ok? You haven't been using that for a few days now." Sal looked a little worried and concerned.

She just shook her head and smiled, "No, my leg has been giving out lately, I thought some support should be good. How's your ankle doing?"

"It's getting better. It's much easier to walk on, my limp is basically gone."

Larry snickered and nodded his head, "That's because I am here. Nothing is limping when he's around me."

Both Larry and Zhaen laughed as Sal blushed behind his mask. He punched the other boys arm and that just made Lar laugh some more.

"I'm not wrong am I?"

"Sh-Shut up! Dumb ass!" 

"Ah, but you love me." Larry hugged Sal and they all ran to school. Sal noticed that Zhaen was perfectly fine. So he still didn't understand why she needed the cane but he didn't ask questions.

They get to school and meet up with Todd and Ash. Ash hugged Zhaen and Zhaen planted a small kiss on her head.

"Happy Birthday Zhaen! You are finally 18!" Zhaen nodded and smiled. She looked a bit sad.

"Birthday? Fuckin hell, you didn't say anything earlier." Sal poked her shoulder and she giggled.

"Why would I say anything? It just makes things more complicated."

"Complicated?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it. Let's get to class."

Larry, Sal, Ash and Todd were all going to class. Zhaen tripped over herself, because she's clumsy, and dropped her stuff all over the ground.

"You go without me Lar, I will be right there. I am going to help Zhaen." Sal ran back to help the girl and Larry nodded. Walking into class as the bell rang. He looked around and noticed two things. Sal was going to be late and Travis was no where to be seen in the hall.

Sal almost made it to Zhaen when Travis showed up. He grabbed Sal by his shirt and lifted him off the ground.

"Where you off to bitch?"

"Fuck off Travis." Sal tried kicking Travis but he missed. Damn these short legs.

"Is that any way to talk to me Fisher? I heard you got a new boyfriend," He stroked Sal's mask and smirked, "What happened to being my blue bitch?"

"P-Put me down Travis. The only bitch here is you." Travis didn't like that answer and he dropped Sal on the ground and kicked him a few times.

"Wrong answer!"

Zhaen looked up and saw Travis kicking Sal. She got pissed and got up. She ran at the two, even though her leg started to hurt, and she hit Travis in the back with her cane. He fell forwards but Sal moved out of the way. He looked at Zhaen and she shook her head.

"Go get Larry! Run!" Travis got up and reached for Sal but he ducked out of the way. He ran into the classroom and was crying and bleeding behind his mask. The teacher wasn't there yet and Larry got up. He hugged the blue haired boy.