Chapter 26

I will have a message at the end of the chapter. Just know, this will have many many chapters to come in my attempt to steer this back to Larry and Sal. Which I WILL DO!!! Love you~

Later that day, (continuing from 25), Larry had called his mom to confirm that they could all go in. While Larry was on the phone, Sal and Ash were sitting on the couch and talking about a way to wake Zhaen up.

"Larry has been talking to her right?? So what else should we try? Like, obviously we all need to talk to her," Ash took a pause to look up the stairs. She could see past the railing and into Todd's room. He wasn't going with them, "Maybe not all."

"Come on Ash, when are you going to forgive him?" Sal said as she followed her gaze.

"I will forgive him once he tells us what really happened."

"And what if that really did happen?"

"Come on, you don't think that really ha-"

"No, I don't. But, what if it did?"

"Well, if it did? Hm, I guess I would have to forgive him. I mean, did he even try to help her out?"

"I don't think you can really do anything when someone falls from a window. He called the police and an ambulance right?? That's probably all he could do." Sal pointed out and Ash nodded. She didn't believe Todd's story but she had too for now.

"Welp! My mom said we could leave whenever we were ready. It's a good 45 minute drive and my mother should be on her own tonight. So, who all is going?" Larry said as he planted a kiss on the little blue boy's head.

"Ash, you and I." Sal said, he pointed to Todd's room, "I don't think he would like to go. Plus, I don't think Ash would even allow him to go. You know how it is."

"I wish I didn't." Larry rolled his eyes and grabbed his car keys, "Let's get going than, I only have three seats in my car, however, I want you," He points to Sal, "To sit on my lap."

"Why?" Sal said as he got his shoes on and fixed his hair.

"Well..." Larry said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Ash saw what was happening and giggled, "Duh-Doy! He wants you to ride on his lap silly."

"Larry, I love you, but that's not something I want to do in public."

Larry and Ash laughed. Then Sal took a moment and immediately blushed under his mask, "I-I didn't know what you meant! But now I do."

"Soooooo innocent." Ash said as she put her shoes on and walked outside.

"Sh-Shut up!" Sal yelled as he ran after her.

Larry watched as Sal and Ash talked to each other outside. Ash was laughing and you could faintly hear Sal yelling through the window. Larry looked up the staircase and walked up it and into Todd's room. He knocked on the doorframe and looked into his room.

"Hey, are you sure you don't want to go?" Larry said as he looked at the Sad Sack of Todd on his bed.

The sack nodded and Larry sat there for a second, "Dude, we all know that Ash is mad. But she will soon learn to forgive you."

The Sad Sack said nothing.

"You just...you have to know what to and what not to say. Like earlier? Was a perfect example of what not to say."

Silent Sad Sack.

"Tch, fine. We will be back later. Maybe bring home some burgers. Don't eat without us." Larry said as he left. He went downstairs and outside. Sal and Ash asked what took them so long and he shrugged, "Contemplating on whether or not we should bring her some flowers or something. Is she even into that sappy shit?" Larry said as he got into the drivers seat. Sal sitting over his lap.

"Hm, yeah. Actually? Her favorite flowers are lilacs. I convinced her to pick a more....flowery....flower. If you asked her what her favorite plant was?" Ash said as she smiled, recalling the memory, "She would say Venus Fly Trap. She would also say that if you asked her what her favorite flower was. But now? It's a cherry blossom and lilac."

"Fucking weeeeeeb." Larry said as he laughed, "No hate on the weeaboo readers, just never thought Zhaen was like that."

"Readers?" Ash looked confused and Sal shook his head.

"He did this last time too. He is just tired. Lar-Bear, once we get to the hospital? Be sure to lay down a bit before you start driving again ok? We don't need another accident." Sal laughed.

"Right. Whatever you say." Larry rolled his eyes. He knew what he was talking about, Ash and Sal just don't understand.

"Well, I can't wait till we get there. So let's get going," Ash said as she got into the passengers side of the car. She buckled herself in and Sal did as well, "Let's stop by Mall-Wart so we can but her flowers ok? Maybe that could trigger her into waking up."

The boys nodded and drove to the story. Buying stuffed animals and flowers.

"Larry? When you rest later? Can I sleep with you? I am also just a wee bit tired." Sal said as he stretched and yawned.

"Sure, but I thought you didn't like doing that in public?" Larry and Ash laughed and Sal put his head in his hands as he let out a disappointed sigh.

"Larry....I will push you out of the car if you don't stop."

"No you won't, you love me too much to do that." Larry said as he pulled out of the driveway and made his way to the hospital.

"Damn it, you're right."

"Normally I am."

"That's actually false," Ash said, "Normally you are wrong and Sal is right."

"Ohh yeeeaaaahhhh, I forgot." Larry said.

"Idiot." Ash said as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey! That's baka to you!" Larry said as he laughed.

"I am dating the biggest fucking baka ever," Sal said. He rolled his eyes, "I love him though."

"Love you too bud." Larry said.

"Oof! Bud-Zoned. My heart!" Sal pretended to die.

"You knew what I meant. Fucking weirdo." Larry said.

"Yeah, but I knew you would think it was funny." Sal said as he chuckled.

"Again, you were right." Larry said as he let out a light chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO! I am back on track to mostly Sal and Larry. But, I will be making 3 side stories. One with AshxZhaen because I love them so much. One with LarryxZhaen, which might sound weird at first since they both basically said they were like siblings. And SalxZhaen. I won't do Todd. Can't see him with anyone other than Neil.

Lyfe loves you.

Lyfe is taking a nap now.

Goodnight for now,

~C.L.