Chapter 34 (Larry, Sal, and Ash)

Short Chapter (Chapter 33-35 will be short chapters since it's the fight, these three talking it out, then Neil and Todd talking it out.)

After school the boys had run home and texted Ash. They told her to meet them in the tree house and so that's where they went to wait. Ash was taking a really long time and Sal sighed.

"I don't know Lar, what if she isn't coming? I mean, she got hit in the face with a notebook. A notebook Larry. I wouldn't want to come out either after getting hit in the face." Sal said but Larry just shrugged and let out a long sigh.

"True, but things are different right now. Ash is different. Somehow what happened last night? That had a bad effect on her. Seeing her girlfriend have a seizure like that?? Damn...she had to watch it happen and we don't even know how it happened. Only she does. What kind of trauma would that leave on her for her to act out like that?" Larry was going to continue but he heard steps and then knocking.

"Hello? Are you guys up here?" They heard Ash say.

"We will continue this conversation later." Larry said as he opened the door and smiled down at Ash, "Nice of you to join us. So, what will your new nick name be?? It's gotta be feisty. How about "Spicy Eggplant" " Larry said and he laughed a bit, "Got a nice ring to it, eh?"

"Larry..." Sal started, "Shut up." Sal walked over and helped Ash up. She thanked him and unzipped her jacket. Setting it on the bean bag then sitting down.

"So, why are we meeting here? Something happen?" She said and Sal and Larry went dead quiet.

"Dude, are you serious?" Larry said as he got up from his bean bag and forced Sal up. Stealing his bean bag before sitting down and pointing to his lap. Sal laughed and sat in Larry's lap and Ash rolled her eyes.

"If I wasn't fucking serious then I wouldn't have asked Larry. Why are we here?"

"Because you and Todd had a fight. Ash, you two are friends. I understand that there has been a lot of tension, but what happened?" Sal said as Larry wrapped his arms around Sal's stomach and held onto him.

"Well...I got hit in the face with a notebook. What do you mean what happened?! I questioned him about Zhaen and he said some hateful things towards me!" Ash was almost yelling but not quite. 

"What did he say? And Neil said that you said somethings too? What did you guys say to each other? Like, how did it end up with you two physically fighting each other? The thought of you and Todd getting into a fist fight makes me laugh, to be honest, because I could never see either one of you hurting a fly." Larry said. He was very open about these kinds of things and Sal never knew why. It didn't seem to make things go "right." In fact, Sal believes that it's the wrong approach most the time.

"...die..." Ash mumbled something and Sal looked over at her.

"Hm? What was that? What did he say Ash?" Sal said. He was worried about his friends. 

"H-He said that she deserves to die..." Ash said. Sal watched her facial expression. It was sad but there were no tears. It almost looked fake, to be honest. Which makes no sense, Ash wouldn't want her to die, right? "That she has done nothing for us but put us in danger..."

"What? Danger? What do you think he means Larry?" Sal turned his head a bit and Larry shrugged. He put his head on the blue boys shoulder and sighed.

"I don't know. I can't think of anything dangerous other than Zhaen falling from the window. Which I still don't understand." 

"Yeah, so? What did you say to him? That made him wanna throw a notebook at you?"

"I-I said..." Ash started. She sucked in her breath and looked a little scared to say it, "I didn't mean it. I was just emotional at the time. Or, I don't even know if I meant it or not. It's just something I blurted without thinking..."

"Ok? Spit it out Ash. What the hell did you say?" Larry spoke up and he looked a little bit more serious than Sal.

"I-I told him that I hoped Neil would die..next...so he knew how it felt..." Ash finished. There were still no tears. But regret. Larry gently tapped Sal and he stood up. Larry stood up after Sal and then Sal sat back down in the bean bag Larry was in. Larry walked over to Ash.

"Zhaen isn't dead, so why would you say 'next' like she was dead? Also, you should never wish death upon anyone. Especially not your friends. We would all be even more sad if Neil were to just roll over and die. You know you would too." Larry said. But he meant that he would be sad if anyone he knew and was close too had died. But Ash took it a different way.

"Even more? You aren't even as sad that Zhaen is dying! So if Neil were to roll over and die then would you forget Zhaen!? huh!?" 

"What?" Larry scoffed. 

"Ash, that's not what we were saying. Come on, you are just upset right now. Think rationally right now before you say another word." Sal tried to calm Ash down and she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up! You can't be calm all the time Sal! You are just on Larry's side because you're his boyfriend! You aren't thinking rationally like you are trying to tell me. Why is no one trying to figure out what happened?! No one but me?? I am the only one asking questions!" Ash put her jacket back on.

"Where the hell are you going?" Larry said.

"I am going to get some work done so I can visit my girlfriend. You know, because I miss her more than any of you here." She said. She jumped out of the tree house before they could say another word. Larry punched the tree and then groaned in pain as he held his fist.

"Fuck! She is so damn stubborn! She's a fucking idiot! That's not what we were saying and she won't ever understand that until she stops thinking everyone is against her." Larry said and Sal held his hurting fist. He lifted his prosthetic and kissed it then smiled.

"Don't worry Larry. Just give her a couple hours and she will calm down."

"I hope youre right Sal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I thought it was going to be a short chapter but it's the normal 1k+ words. So...yeah. 

ANyways, I started the chapter for the Conversations with Characters and Author. And the video was too long that it keep crashes. So I have to do it in parts which sucks. But Part 1 of Where's Zhaen will be up at some point. 

Lyfe is Tired

Lyfe needs Sleep

Lyfe Loves Chu~

~C.L.