Chapter 31

A/N: DUE TO LARRY PELTING ME IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A SHOE!
Larry: LYFE DON'T YOU DARE!
A/N: HIS 4th WALL BREAKING IS BEING RESTRICTED TILL CHAPTER 36
Larry: DON'T DO IT!
A/N: Starting now ~Le Authoristic Powers~

"Larry!" Sal screamed and Larry jerked up.

"I'm awake!" He yelled. He looked around and saw he was in the car still and sighed.

"Dude, you scared me. You got us home and Ash is inside but when I got back you were passed out. It sounded like a nightmare! What were you dreaming about?" Sal looked at Larry both curious and worried. Larry just smiled and shrugged.

"Dunno, I don't remember it really. I think I was just tired. Mayne uncomfortable. But let's get going. We have to do more schoolwork tomorrow." Larry said as he got out of the car and locked it. Holding Sal's hand, they both walked into the Apartments, "Since Ash still lives here? We will just sleep in the basement like we have before. I will take you back to the house tomorrow ok? I am too tired tonight" Larry said as he yawned and stretched. Leading Sal into the Apartments but Sal stopped outside the door. 

The ground where they found Zhaen was still embedded with the figure of her. Larry heard him sigh and walked over to hug the little muffin. He kissed the top of his head and smiled down at him, "Come on little dude, let's go to sleep. We are going to sleep all day tomorrow if we don't." 

Sal nodded and followed Larry inside the front door. Larry checked the mail for his mom. Lots of junk. Then they got into the elevator and down to the basement. Larry opened the door for Sal and locked it behind him as they walked into Larry's old room. Not much has changed about it because Lisa kept it the same after Larry moved out. Just in case he wanted to visit or hang out or just stay the night. But even if he did? Lisa would still miss it since she works the graveyard shift now.

"Lar-Bear?" Sal said as he took his mask off and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and Larry smiled. It was cute. 

"Yes Sal?" Larry said as he took off his shirt and pants and crawled into bed.

"First of all, I want to lay on you. Second of all, why are you undressed like that?" 

"What?! You want me to be naked instead?" Larry started as he went to take his boxers off, "I was trying to keep you comfortable but if you want~" Larry got them down enough for his V-Line to show but Sal covered his face.

"N-No! No! No! Not what I mean!" He hides his face in his shirt and whines while Larry laughs and pulls them back up.

"I know, I was just teasing you. Now" He walked over to Sal and picked him up before laying him then cuddling, "Let's go to sleep. I am so fucking tired." Larry said as he started to close his eyes.

Sal covered the two of them up before falling asleep with Larry. 

A/N: Super tired, I still have ideas for this book and many other books. So here's the dealio my Chibis. Since I have so many fucking stories!! Which is my own fault....lol....I will upload two stories a day. I will try to make a schedule for it and stick to it. There will be no designated times (a.m./p.m.) because I can't do that because of work. So if I am feeling extra? Or energized then I will update as many stories as I can. 

Also, my grandma found my other wattpad account lol and so I have to update all the books on this account then update the book on the other account. So if I am gone for a BIT then I probably forgot my login. But that shouldn't happen....right?

REMEMBER!

Lyfe Loves Ch-

LARRY STOP WITH THE FUCKING SHOE! THAT WAS A CHAPTER AGO!

Larry: GIVE ME MY RIGHTS BACK!

A/N: Bye guys! 

Author chases Larry with a pencil, threatening to write him cutting his hair.