Bathing together

The last thirty minutes in the bathroom were one hell of an experience for G.Li. The first time she discovered she was transmigrated, she thought life couldn't get any worse.

But this time, she took her words back with her head down.

"Sob, sob," why was the emperor so wicked and pervert? He was not this perverted with the FL at all.

The story she was transmigrated into was not of the romance genre. It was more like an action novel and was all about the FL and ML's journey to conquering the world. Both leads were not lovey-dovey couples; they were more like friends other than partners. So, G. Li was not aware of this side of the perverted nature of the emperor.

She fell into an abyss of depression as flashbacks started over her head.

Flashback starts..........

After Zhu Zhen lay down in the bathtub, she stood there like a stone statue. She didn't know what to do.

Would she rub his back? or wash his hair?

Or kick his butt? strangle him to death? pull his ears out of his head?

"Stop that!" the emperor's voice boomed in the washroom.

G.Li tilted her head in confusion. "Stop what?"

"Stop imagining ways to murder Zhen."

"........... "

How did he know?

"All your thoughts are written on your face, you fool!"

Oh! Now her subconscious decides to show up. Life couldn't get any better for her, sigh.

"Don't be sad. This is your chance to curry favor with him. Serve him well and get divorced," her subconscious encouraged her.

"Thanks for your kind words. I will be ever grateful," G.Li was overflowing with tears. Her subconscious has never been this good to her. Seems like they can be best friends from now on...

"Now get to work, you dumbass."

Okay, okay. I take back my words. What friends? We are better as enemies.

With a newfound spirit, she rubbed her hands and knelt behind Zhu Zhen. She took a handful of soap and started washing his hair.
...
G.Li was a master in the massage department. Be it hair massage or body massage, she was an expert. So she used all her experience and gave him one hell of a hair massage.

Zhu Zhen was bewildered by this new side of his concubine. Hell! Did he enjoy it?

After finishing the hair massage, G.Li massaged his broad shoulders and got ready to leave...

"Where do you think you are going?"

Don't tell me you want me to massage your back now.

"Your highness, it would be inappropriate for xiao nu to wash your back."

Yes, she was a chaste, pure lady, so pure that all other pure beings will kneel in front of her and announce, "Goddess of pure."

"Who told you to wash Zhen's back?"

"Eh? Then?"

"Massage Zhen's lower back."

"................."

Please let me throw up; I want to throw up.

Zhen: The emperor addresses himself as Zhen instead of I or My.

👘👘👘👘👘👘👘

Gongsun Li was leading a miserable life these days. Didn't know which ghost possessed the king, he started taking her everywhere he goes.