Pork Soup,Here I Come!!!!

That morning in the royal chamber a new credential was signed.

Name:Gongsun Li
Age:17
Profession:Personal maid
Salary: 100 taels (Can be raised on request)

............

G.Li's heart was howling inside. When she thought that she could enjoy a delicious breakfast with that brat, Princess Qiao Tan appeared in the dining hall nipping her dreams in the bud.
The emperor sent her back from the door saying that he had an important meeting with the princess and Song Jian over breakfast.

So, ladies and gentleman, that's how our poor G.Li's dearest breakfast was snatched from her mouth resulting her to fall into the depth of darkest depression.

G.Li felt like bursting into tears imagining about the delicious foods that could've ended in her stomach if not that brat emperor ruthlessly sent her back.

She rubbed her stomach as if placating it to cool down.

Oh,my poor stomach....Don't worry,Mamma will make it upto you in lunch.

So,with a sad heart, she stood in front of the huge window in the royal chamber staring at the horizon lost in her own fluffy hungry thoughts.

In the Royal Dining Hall:

There was an eerie like silence all around the hall, only the soft sound of chopsticks clashing with bowls managed to pierce through the silence...

"Tan is really grateful to your highness for allowing Tan to join you in breakfast.", a sweet voice swept across the air replacing the silence with a pleasant melody.

The emperor's blank expression showed no change of expression as he nodded at Princess Qiao Tan.

"First prince managed to bag marquis Chen Ming.",He said jumping to the point. His eyes calmly sweeping between his advisor and his general..

"That traitor!", Song Jian cursed loudly, his body trembling in rage. He couldn't believe that jerk Cheng Ming sold himself off so easily.

"I don't believe he is the only traitor amongst your council members, your highness." Princess Tan stated slowly peeking a glance at Zhu Zhen. Her beautiful pink lips as usually plastered with a calm intellectual smile.

"I know." Zhu Zhen replied unperturbed at her statement. His fingers twiddling with the napkin as he stared ahead looking into nothing..

"Then what are we waiting for,your highness? Pardon this subordinate for daring to advice you but I really think we should declare a war against the First prince before it is too late." Song Jian added agitated with the situation. He couldn't help but feel an unquenchable thirst to gift the traitors their cruelest death.

"I don't think that's a wise idea, General", It was again princess Qiao Tan. Her breath taking smile didn't waver a bit as she elegantly moved the chopstick to her luscious lips.

"En.Then we would be doing what he wants us to do. He is eagerly waiting for us to take a hasty decision to make us fall into his trap", the emperor explained Qiao tan's statement. His lips tugging upwards thinking God knows what.

"Then what's your plan, your highness?" Qiao Tan asked sheepishly observing Zhu Zhen's expression. That man was so difficult to understand some time. His expression never gave off his real thoughts.

The emperor's eyes flickered with an evil glint as Tan's question rang in his ears. Leaning against the chair, he gracefully moved his mascular arm behind propping his head on it. His eyes closing on its own accord as his next words rolled of his tongue,

"It's high time to invite my dear brother over dinner, isn't it?

...............

A shriek left G.Li's mouth in horror when she felt two mascular arms sneaking around her waist crushing her back to a hard chest. After tightly encasing his wriggling wife in his arms, Zhu Zhen sighed softly planting his jaw on her shoulders.

"Wife seems sad",he whispered out the word kissing on her chubby cheek several times. His grey eyes staring ahead at their reflection on the glass of the window.

Her eyes were wide expressing her shock at the sudden happenings as she squirmed in his hold trying to get out but in vain.

G.Li's nostrils flared hearing the emperor's words..

Your grandmom!!! Why wouldn't I be sad when you, filthy brat dared to snatch my breakfast??

Remembering the earlier events, her cheeks puffed in fury as she started squirming more in his hold.

Nobody comes between me and my food!!!!

"Oh. wife seems angry", Zhu Zhen couldn't stop the amused chuckles leaving his lips staring at her flushed face. To hide his laugh, he buried his face in the crook of her neck. However, his next words managed to fill G.Li's heart with utter delight,

" Here Zhen thought you would like to try these delicious dishes that Zhen brought for you" Zhu Zhen said pretending to be pitiful while observing her expression.

After settling his hungry wife on the table with several scrumptious dishes, Zhu Zhen got ready to leave not forgetting to plant a kiss on his wife's forehead who was too busy in devouring her breakfast to notice anything else.

The emperor couldn't help himself from stopping once at the door to look at her again. His usual cold eyes turning affectionate as he trailed them down her petite figure.

"Your highness, why don't you declare her as your concubine officially?", Song Jian asked him from behind.

It was clear that how much this foolish girl meant to the king. Then what's wrong in declaring her as his concubine officially?

Zhu Zhen didn't move his gaze from her small face for once. Her chubby cheeks puffed like balloons but that didn't stop her from putting more food into her mouth.

He couldn't stop the soft amused smile appearing in his lip as he took in her messy appearance.

"She is not ready", The emperor replied to his General, his eyes filling with sadness at his own statement.

The girl before her was so oblivious to her surrounding, so careless and foolish. It wasn't hard to make her happy, a scrumptious breakfast and look at how happy she looks as if she was on cloud nine.

It pained him whenever he thought about dragging her into his dark world. A world full of plot and conspiracy where there is no place for ignorance and in his world, he couldn't afford her innocence. It was too precious, too valuable to lose.

Zhu Zhen's eyes turned heavy with sadness as he took in his wife's careless but adorable appearance. His heart couldn't shake off the fear of the upcoming dark future.

He could win any war, fight with every demon but one thing he is not ready to compromise in his life and it is her, his foolish wife.

"Foolish and dumb", The emperor whispered chuckling lowly before stepping out of the royal chamber with his general.

On the other side, G.Li's busy hand suddenly halted pushing food into her mouth.

Eh!!!!! Did someone just call me???Whatever, I should concentrate on my food now...

Pork soup,Here I come!!!!!