All the poor Chu Chus'

"Run faster!" the emperor ordered for the nth time

The carriage driver felt like bursting into tears! The horses were now running like their butts were on fire!

How much faster the emperor wants him to drive?!!!

Zhu Zhen sat impatiently in the carriage, it was nearly midnight and it would take nearly more two hours to reach Han state.

It was not a a big deal for him to reach his palace late but now a certain foolish face waiting for him to return flashed before his eyes.

A bitter sweet feelings filled his heart,as a lovely anticipation rose in his mind.

Maybe she is waiting, worrying about his late arrival. Her worried eyes flashed before him as his grip on the carriage handle tightened.

"Faster!" he ordered again.

The carriage driver fainted.

......................

When the emperor entered his chamber, the first thing his eyes noticed was the empty bed.

She dared to disobey him by not staying in the royal chamber!

The thought made his blood boil as his eyes searched frantically all around the room, she was nowhere! Zhu Zhen was on the verge of going mad out of rage but a silhouette of a petite figure sitting in the corner of the chamber caught his eyes.

"Li'er" his voice was barely above a whisper.

Getting no response, he started walking slowly to the figure. After walking a few steps a sight of a sleeping G.Li with her head lying on the sofa in between her crossed arms while  sitting on the floor welcomed him.

Moonlight peeking through the window twinkled on her cheeks as her lashes trembled slightly, her sleeping position was nowhere near cute with her snoring and drooling mouth wide open.

Zhu Zhen's cold eyes turned soft instantly when he took in the sight before his eyes. A smile filled with adoration adorned his lips as he slowly sat on his knees beside his sleeping wife.

Before he could stop himself, his fingers started caressing her soft cheeks tenderly. Looking down at the little face, he couldn't help bringing his lips to her chubby cheeks. His lips lingered there a few seconds. It was not a kiss, more like a slight graze.

G.Li suddenly felt ticklish on her cheeks. she  moved her head to the other side to avoid the ticklish feeling. It was surely Chu Chu, her annoying cat who used to lick her cheeks in her sleep.

Thinking about that bastard cat her nose scrunched in her sleep.

Finding her annoyance adorable, Zhu Zhen's eyes sparkled with mischief as he pressed his lips on her cheeks again.

G.Li clicked her tongue in annoyance and pushed her supposedly pet cat away.

"Chu Chu, my love,you should really get rid of your licking habit", she mumbled in her sleep.

When G.Li was happily sleeping thinking her cat was no more misbehaving, a certain big wolf was definitely back on his jealousy mode

Chu Chu,The Pet Cat: ummm,can someone please hand me a pen and a paper?cause I think I should start writing my death note...tears'

👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘👘

Xian Xu felt like bursting into tears!

The emperor started behaving weird from the morning. His already ice cold expression turned more dangerous. From the moment he woke  up,he had been glaring at everything that came into his sight.