Transmigrator no.2

Gongsun Li peeked at her kidnapper from the corner of her eyes. That wanker was looking straight ahead while dragging her tied self to God knows where.

She asked for the last time,
"What did you mean when you said author?"

An ran was really regretting his decision of not shutting her mouth with a tape.

"You heard wrong. I didn't say author."

G.Li sighed for the nth time at his refusal. She was sure she heard no wrong and this mutt was talking something about author but she didn't know how to make him confess.

A sudden idea popped in her head and she muttered,
"Okay.I believe you."

G.Li could swear she noticed him breathing a sigh of relief.

Acting to be thoughtful, she mumbled,

"Tell me, my dear kidnapper. Why the day is so bright?"

An ran shot her a weird look but somehow decided to reply to her nonsense questions,

"Because of the sun"

"Why the night is so calm?", another question followed.

"Because of the moon", An Ran answered watching her amused.

"Then say, why the birds fly?"

"Because they have wings."

"Why man lies?"

"Because they have faults"

"Why am I here?"

"Because you were kidnapped"

"Why did you say 'author'?

"Because I am  a transmigrator!"

Fuck!

An Ran cursed loudly. He didn't even realized when the words slipped from his mouth...

"Transmigrator?", G.Li froze hearing his words. She couldn't believe her own ears but a joyful feeling bubbled in her heart.

That means I am not the only transmigrator here. Hurrayyyy!!!!

I can still find a way to return to my world!!!

But her happy thoughts didn't last long as her kidnapper caught her chin in a tight grip before threatening,

"Forget what you heard just now. Or else you will not be alive for long"

G.Li frowned as his words dawned upon her.

"What do you mean? You are a transmigrat-

" I am not",He shouted cutting her off..

"Yes, you are. I heard you say it"

If An Ran could choke himself to death right now, he would. How could such secret slipped of his tongue!

He was such an idiot. If Sir William gets to know about his foolishness, he wouldn't be able to survive for long.

But his worry evaporated as he thought more clearly...

It shouldn't cause any problem even if this fool knows about him being a transmigrator. She was going to die anyway. Sir William ordered him to kidnap Princess Qiao Tan and take her to him so that he could kill her with his own hands.

If she's gonna die anyway, what's the point of hiding it from her?

So, he stared down at G.Li with a triumphant smirk on his lips and stated,

"You heard right. I am a transmigrator."

"And I am not Princess Qiao Tan"

An Ran's smirk vanished from his lips.

👘👘👘👘👘👘

G.Li felt like the whole world was spinning around her. When she transmigrated into this novel she convinced herself that there was nothing impossible in the world.

But now, she couldn't believe what she got to know from An Ran who by the way was hitting his head on a hard rock somewhere out of frustration.

Poor guy, first he kidnapped the wrong girl and on top of that he brought another transmigrator with him..

According to An Ran, she and him were not the only transmigrators here. In fact,there were many other transmigrators lurking around this empire and the main reason why they all were forced to transmigrate was Sir William, the self proclaimed greatest hater of the author of the novel 'The Dragon's Blade.'

When William first read the novel, he hated the way how the emperor and his empress ruined world peace to quench their thirst of conquering the world and the author didn't even put a light on the people's sufferings. He just went on about how powerful and magnificent the emperor was and how cunning was his wife.

That night William headed to a bar to drink away his frustration but was killed by a rushing car on the road but what was more interesting that he got transmigrated into the novel he hated most and now he was determined to change the plot.

"But why did I got transmigrated? I didn't even die!", G.Li asked exasperated to her situation.

"Because after William transmigrated here,he co-incidentally met with this demi god and discussed his situation. Finally the demi god named Su Jia agreed to help him.", An Ran explained.

Long story short, both Su Jia and William cast a spell that compelled the soul of some readers to transmigrate here and our poor G.Li was one of them.

G.Li couldn't take it anymore and broke down in front of William as soon as she was taken to him.

"This is so wrong! We were taken away from our peaceful life without our consent and for what?? To fix up some pathetic novel?! This doesn't even exist for God's sake!",

G.Li felt like she would burst into flames anytime considering the rage she was feeling. If it was upto her, she would kill that William the second they met if he didn't look so intimidating. There is something dark in the aura of the man that scared G.Li to her core.

"Do you really think this doesn't exist? We don't exist? Let me remind you, now you are also part of this novel and you my dear, exist." William said crossing his arms on his chest.

He was pissed with An Ran that he didn't manage to do a single task that he was given and on top of that this foolish girl named G.Li dared to burst on him like that.

"I really support William in what he is trying to do. You know, once the emperor takes princess Qiao Tan as empress the plot is gonna take a huge turn. The emperor's greed will know no bounds and he will destroy countries to conquer the world.Think about Hitler, how he killed millions just to fulfill his selfish aim. Zhu Zhen is going to end up the same",

G.Li gulped as she listened carefully to An Ran. She didn't know why but she couldn't bring herself to believe that Zhu Zhen could ever be so cruel.

"Maybe you- you got it all wrong. Maybe Zhu Zhen was unaware of the consequences. He would never kill millions." G.Li rebutted.

A smirk appeared on William's lips as he observed the tiny transmigrator in front of him.

"Taking the emperor's side, Are we?"

But what made G.Li shiver was a new voice coming from behind,

"Why wouldn't she? She is our main pawn. The chosen one, destined to destroy the emperor."

A gasp left An Ran's lips as he looked at the Demi God incredulously.

"What do you mean? Is she the one you were talking about who would help us to find his weakness?"

Su Jia smiled mysteriously as he closed his eyes.

"No need to find. She, herself is the very weakness of our emperor, the one and only."