Entangled

Warning: mature contents ahead!!!!

"Eat", Zhu Zhen said for the second time. His eyes staring down at his wife who sat comfortably on his lap. He bobbed the chopsticks before her mouth urging G.Li to eat only for her to whip her head away stubbornly.

Zhu Zhen sighed, retracted the chopsticks on the bowl before patting her head lightly.

"Be good. Zhen has an important meeting to attend, you don't want to make me late, do you?"

Gongsun Li was really in a bad mood. This wanker was staying in the spring courtyard continuously for three days.. Waking up with her, eating with her, sleeping with her. She was not even allowed to have a moment of privacy! On top of that, this bastard was not fulfilling his promise of releasing An Ran.

She wriggled on his lap to get down but a strong hold on her thigh stopped her.

"Don't!", Zhu Zhen warned, his voice pained at the torture that his lower region is going through.

" Then let me go!"

"Watch your tone!", Zhu Zhen clenched his jaw, dark shadow casting his eyes.

G.Li flinched at his voice, fear crawling up her guts as she carefully lifted her eyes to look at his dark expression.

Ohooh, he was furious!

It was not good, totally not good. She had to convince him to release An Ran, and it would not be possible if she piss him off.

"Pardon Jianqie for this unruly behavior. Jianqie won't do it again.", she apologized hurriedly, her nervous eyes welling up in fear. She wouldn't give a damn if it was any other time, but now An Ran's life was on line and she had to be careful in her every step.

So, the rest of the time she remained as docile as a newly wedded bride and let him feed her to his heart's content.

Zhu Zhen hummed in approval, his eyes   glimmering with mischievous glint as he stared at his little wife.

"Wife is really behaving good, seems like someone is going to be rewarded today."

Her little round face lit up with a huge grin as soon as she heard him.

Reward?! Hundreds of taels? Pork soup? Bird's nest? Braised chi-

But the train of her delicious  thought of  all her favorite food was interrupted by her large squeal when Zhu Zhen suddenly swooped her in his arms in princess style and carried her to chamber. Soon after, they both fell on the bed together, their legs tangling.

"Wha-ummm" poor G.Li! Before she could voice her astonishment, her pitiful lips were ruthlessly seized in a seering kiss. Zhu Zhen didn't give her time to breathe and plunged his tongue inside swiping it all over her sweet mouth.

God! He didn't even give a damn about his need to breathe, he could happily die kissing her passionately.

Apparently, his wife didn't cherish the same wish, as soon as she felt her lung congest with the need of oxygen she started hitting his chest fiercely to get his mouth off her tongue and finally succeeded, but his lips didn't leave her skin for a single moment. He trailed his kisses from her lips to her nose, her cheeks, her jaw; occasionally flicking out his tongue here and there making her moan with pleasure.

G.Li wanted to curse him, push him off, strangle him but she also wanted to bury her fingers into his hair, bring his magical lips onto hers again and kiss the daylight out off him. Zhu Zhen's hardness swelled to the point of pain at her continuous squirming and moaning that all his patience faded into thin air. Forcing her legs on the either side of his waist, he pressed his hardness to her core, grinding at a slow agonizing pace, placating his raging little friend to calm down.

Gongsun Li gasped in between her endless mewls of pleasure, though thin material of cloths separated them, she could clearly feel his hardness in her every living cell. It was hard, throbbing with need and god! It was huge! He continued his grinding at her arousal, panting heavily as he nibbled on the crook of her neck harshly to stifle his grunts.

"Wife... wife feels so good.. aah!", Zhu Zhen pushed hard again biting on her cheeks to hold his patience not to rip off her clothes and plunge deep into her sweetness. He knew it was not the right time, he needed to attend a meeting and above all he wanted to make her first time special.

"Zhen will leave to attend the meeting now. Don't leave the chamber till I return", he unwillingly propped himself on his knees and got off before straightening his robes. Gongsun Li whimpered at the sudden removal of her pleasure, but as soon as his words sank in, all her sense rushed back into her.

Oh my god!!! What was I thinking?

"What were you doing?!", her voice was hoarse from her relentless moaning, but did not hide her irritation any less.

"Rewarding you." Zhu Zhen's face was smug expressing his pride as he flicked his robe but it turned serious as he reiterated,

"Don't Leave The Chamber. I want to see you here once I return."

But G.Li was too in rage to notice the danger that his tone contained.

Like hell I will listen to you! You conceited twat!

Yes, it's time she taught this bastard a good lesson. If he thinks she will wait for him like a docile wife, he can go to corner and die! It's decided. She is going to get out of the palace and enjoy a night out with herself. All the other pricks can kiss her butt.

Poor poor Gongsun Li! If only she knew, once that prick catches her, her butt is surely going to turn red but definitely not with kisses.