25.

Here it is!!!

Comment and vote ok

_____

Aaina.

My mind fuzzy, my eyes closed, my mind trying to catch the remaining bits of the dream that I will never get back

My mind fuzzy, my eyes closed, my mind trying to catch the remaining bits of the dream that I will never get back. It was a nice dream though.

I was happy, genuinely happy. There was a lot of food, alot of people, laughter, happiness, Zaydaan was smiling down at me and I was smiling back at him. We seemed like a perfect couple, but we were not.

I sighed, opening one eye as I heard a knock on the door. A ray of sunlight reached close to me, peeking from the blinded curtains as I woke up from the bed.

I wanted to sleep more but my mind was already awake, already worrying about all that was wrong with my life.

Another knock on the door made me reach the light and I switched the yellow one on.

I opened the door in my sleepy condition but seeing Ahad, all dressed up and standing at the door, it snapped something inside of me.

I looked at him with a small frown.

"Good Morning, you okay?"

I greeted, he didn't greet me back but instead walked inside the room, closing the bedroom door and sitting on the very same bed that I had just got out of.

"I need to talk to you." He stated, standing up from his sitting position.

Okay. What the hell?

"Alright, what's up?" I asked softly, I didn't know how to calm his sudden demeanour so I decided to get to know the problem first.

"Is bhai home?" He enquired instead.

Zaydaan hadn't even come home last night, he had stayed at the office, like always.

Maybe it was a good thing since he told me that I was nothing.

It seemed that everytime my husband was near to me, he just managed to hurt me.

"No." I replied.

Ahad paced around the room, mumbling in his mouth.

"Good, that's good." He mumbled, still pacing around the room.

I sat, watching him.

Finally, after around ten to twenty paces, he looked at me, gesturing with his hands.

"Okay, so I can't keep it inside so I'm just going to tell you."

I gulped inwardly.

"Right," I muttered, almost scared that he had murdered someone and I was going to be the person he wanted to confide in.