37.

Ya'll comment like that and I'll update everyday lmaoo. Here's your chapter.

I hope you guys comment alot cause mannn, it's hard to write 6k words.

I love you guys. Thank you for all the love

----

Aaina x Zaydaan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aaina x Zaydaan.

Words cut like knives. Words are unforgiving, cruel and harsh. You can't take them back once they have left your mouth, words. A few words and they can change your entire world, words.

And yours pierce my heart.

What could words protect you from?How could mere words do so much harm to your soul? How could they transform you, change you, change your entire life, change the way you look at things, how could words change it all?

Why do we give so much power to people that they can hurt us anytime they want to, with just their words?

Why do we not keep our hearts to our own selves? Why do we give it away to the ones who could shatter it with just their words?

He had rushed after her, a sudden unknown fear in his heart that he had never really felt before was there, a feeling of uneasiness was trapping him within himself, his senses felt numb and all he could do was rush after his wife.

The wife that had heard him talk about a second marriage and the wife who had left without uttering a single word.

He entered his bedroom in a sudden rush, looking around the dimly lit room, only to find his wife standing against the wall, more like leaning against it as some sort of support.

"Aaina," He whispered her name in the pin drop silence of the room and it echoed like it was the only name that mattered.

She didn't say anything but she opened her eyes, her eyes that were now red but not watery. Her eyes that were trying so hard to not let the tears fall, her eyes that were absolutely burning.

And her heart was burning with her eyes.

"Aaina." He took her name again and walked near her, looking at her like she was the only one that mattered.

Aaina looked away, she couldn't bare it all, she couldn't. Not anymore.

She wanted to run away, she wanted to leave, she just wanted to be alone.

"Uhh, I actually have to study so I'll be umm downstairs, I can't-" She rambled, not even knowing what she wanted to say, what she had to say.

Zaydaan sensed it, her fear, her shock, her hurt. He felt it.

"Aaina, look at me." He said it again, Aaina didn't look at him.

Her heart physically ached, it actually genuinely ached and she wanted to press on it, or rub it to make it feel better.

Sadqay Tumhare जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें