31

Hey guys!! Make sure to vote and comment, tell me what you think.

It's a very long chapter so I'm sure ya'll gonna enjoy it.

I need alot of comments. Okay? Okay.

--

Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil arrives in Germany.

Following a two day visit, the prime Minister arrived in Hamburg, Germany in the afternoon to attend the G20 summit for the first time.

Accompanied by his cabinet members and the first lady, the Prime Minister will attend a meeting with the European president of the G20, the summit meet up with leaders of the other countries and a global summit dinner.

Before leaving the country, Prime Minister Ziagil promised to represent Pakistan in the best way possible and hinted at investments of billions in the near future.

The Prime Minister will be arriving back home on Sunday and will address the nation on Monday morning.

The News.

Aaina x Zaydaan.

"Remember when we slept together for the first time?" He questioned out of the blue, staring outside the window with a mug of hot tea in his hands.

He wanted to sleep, he truly did. But he wanted something else too.

"Kind of hard to forget." She murmured with a smile even as a blush fanned across her cheeks.

She remembered being so scared, and it wasn't the most pleasurable experience either, it was painful. But that was the first time she had given up a piece of her, for him.

The first of many.

She looked up at him from the bed, only to see that he had changed out of his blue suit and he was a lot closer than before.

She didn't remember.

She shook her head.

"When I said something about being scared of you?" She tried to remember.

He chuckled.

She liked his chuckle.

His hand wrapped around her own and tugged her up from the bed.

"No. When you said it was nice and not as bad as you thought it would be."

"I said that?"

"Mhm." He hummed, responding to her earlier query.

"Did I really?" She reaffirmed.

He scowled, as if daring her to call him a liar but his scowl went away the moment he saw her playful eyes.

They had arrived about an hour ago, after being received by a few leaders of the G20 and the German president himself, they had been shown into their Chambers.

Aaina had to stifle a gasp, the moment she had entered the room, she had to really take a breath and look around the entire presidential suite, reserved only for them both.

They had a few hours to rest before the summit and while Aaina truly wanted to rest, Zaydaan had something else in his mind.

"Zaydaan."

She whispered, sensing the heat of his gaze, her cheeks flushed from the look in his eyes. A look of pure want was written on his entire face. Even a fool would understand his intentions.

"Aaina."

He took her name just the way she had, tugging her back into his arms.

"Here? Now? I mean, shouldn't you be like, we should be getting ready, right? Like-" She rambled in nervousness.