28

Vote, comment and tell me what you think. Long chapter so lots of comments. Okay? Haha.

Aaina x Zaydaan.

Aaina x Zaydaan.

In the early hours of the morning, Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil glanced at the right side of the bed, spotting his wife sound asleep.

Light snores, he could hear light snores as she breathed through her nose, a small smile on her lips as if she was dreaming about something beautiful.

Zaydaan was always so caught up with his work that he often forgot that Aaina was way younger than him, she hadn't seen the dirty politics that he had seen, she hadn't been a part of people's cruel games, well, she had.

But not several times.

He thought about how her father was a complete idiot, an idiot with money but an idiot nonetheless.

Their father was cruel too, maybe selfish at times but Zaydaan knew for a fact that Idrees Ziagil loved his stubborn children with all his heart, the same couldn't be said about Imran Sahab, Aaina's father.

He thought about Aaina's mother, a weak woman. If she had raised Aaina with half the courage that Minal was raised with, Aaina would be fighting her own battles right now.

Instead, her mother raised her with the motto of patience and only patience, sacrifice and only sacrifice, compromise and only compromise.

If she had raised Aaina with the motto Minal's mother had raised her with, fight for what you believe in, things would have been different for his wife today.

He knew it was wrong to compare Minal and Aaina. Minal had seen the world and Aaina had only seen the world from her very tiny bubble.

As he saw the rays of sun starting to show properly, he thought about his brother and the criticism around him.

Opposition was having a field day, Calling Zaydaan out for being a hypocrite, as he gave his brother a ministry without any hard work.

It was true and hypocritical as well, Zaydaan didn't want to do that but Ahad's stupid convincing powers and his father's authority had made him do so.

They wanted the defense ministry for Ahad, Zaydaan gave him the railway one. Apart from lessening the economy fare from Lahore to karachi and adding two more train routes, Ahad had done nothing extra ordinary so far.

Zaydaan wanted to give him more time, he knew Ahad had the potential but he was almost afraid that Ahad's first 100 days report would be disappointing compared to his other ministers.

Ahad had always been a playboy, bragging about his girlfriends, showing him pictures and talking about them, so what was so different about that girl? Why was he protecting her?