29

Here's the update. Lots of votes and comments okay.

--

Aaina x Zaydaan

With girls, it always came down to the chase. The rush of the chase, the exhilarating feeling of liking someone and getting them in your life.

Ahad was that kind of a man. He liked the chase, he liked the way it made him feel. So powerful and charming. A man who knew his way with the ladies. A man who knew what it would mean to get a different girl each month.

He didn't like being labelled as a playboy, but it did make him feel some sort of way.

It boosted his ego. But never in a million years had Zaydaan thought that Ahad would fall in love with the enemy.

The Prime Minster sat on his usual chair, eyes scanning his cabinet members. All of them were present there, all of them except his own brother.

"Where's Ahad?"

He questioned a minister who he knew Ahad was close with. He didn't have many friends in the cabinet but Burhan was the only one Zaydaan knew Ahad talked with.

"He isn't here yet." Burhan replied.

In which country does the Prime Minister wait for a minister?

He was already so angry at Ahad and his unprofessional attitude was making him feel much more pissed off.

"Call the railway minister, tell him that we're awaiting his gracious arrival." He stated with sarcasm, Burhan nodded, standing up and leaving the room.

The Prime Minister scanned the members of his cabinet, observing how confident they seemed, well all of them except Aneela and Murat, two ministers he knew he was going to fire the moment they hit the hundred days.

"Ten more days, right? How are your reports coming up?" He casually asked Aneela, she gulped smiling at him with courtesy.

"You won't be disappointed. Things are going well so far."

Lies. Your ministry just lost ten million dollars and not only that but you have also hired three people without merit.

He wanted to say but instead, he nodded.

"I'm glad." Mumbling that, he turned to the finance minister, his favourite one anyway.

"Sir, you said you'll choose the ministers for the g20. You still haven't." Zaydaan nodded.

He had made up his mind. He was going to take the foreign minister, the finance minister, the human rights minister and the information minister, other than that one of his advisors and his first lady was going to accompany them.

"I know."

He leaned against his seat, looking at the clock as silence engulfed the whole room.

"Shall we start?" They questioned him, Zaydaan shook his head.