44.

---

...

Late night update. Wrote very quickly man. I didn't read it after writing as usual.

Also long af chapter so I expect lots of comments ok.

Here's my take on Aaina Zaydaan's life as a normal non dramatic couple. Idk how romantic it is though, that's for you all to decide.

Vote.

Comment.

Make me happy ok 😂

Follow me on Instagram to like talk and chat @ThatPakistaniGurl

---

Aaina X Zaydaan.

-

-

--

When Aaina finally graduates.

If it was upto Saira, she would have been in Pakistan with her sister right now, unfortunately that was not the case.

"So basically Zaydaan bhai gave you only three days, when are you coming?"

She said over the phone, looking at her sister through the facetime.

Aaina, who was dressed in a black dress, busy in curling her hair for the convocation ceremony, nodded through the screen.

"Yes, I have to go back on Sunday, I'll be in London this Friday." She informed.

It had been more than six months since she had physically met her sister. She missed her.

"That sucks but I'm so glad you'll atleast come here, you know ammi has been intolerable ever since we came back to London. The trip to Pakistan wasn't even satisfactory for her." Saira complained, Aaina barely shrugged as she curled the strands, losely throwing her hair behind her ear.

"She literally hugged me, told me she was happy to see me and took off to Lahore, never came back to visit." Aaina mumbled.

"I guess she truly was avoiding you."

"I don't even care if I'm being honest, it's one thing to avoid me for whatever reason, I mean we talk on the phone every once in a while and it's not so bad, but I feel like we really misunderstood ammi." Aaina continued, her sister listened.

"I think that she just wanted a boy and that's why she only truly cares for Affan."

Upon hearing her sister's words, Saira nodded in agreement.

"Tell me about it, I always told you that she only cares about pleasing abbu and affan. You were the positive one." She grumbled.

"Yeah, but a part of her does love you,"