Chapter 23

Author's Note: If you have any writing tips, please feel free to comment.

Again, I gratefully accept constructive criticism as a means to help me develop my skills as a writer.

--- --- --- --- ---

Chapter 23

"What the hell is going on?" asked Collins terrified.

They were moved from their cell and strapped to chairs in a large room which had fresh blood splattered on the floor. Allen and Red realized that they probably already got to Malloy and Williams.

"It's ok Collins," replied Red.

"Not for long."

A man entered the room wearing an elegant suite. His light brown was messy but still managed to look tidy and his eyes settled on Red. Her deep blue eyes widened with shock when she gazed deep into the blue and green eyes.

"Makarov..." murmured Allen in horror.

"My apologies for my rudeness Mackenzie Allen," he said smiling. "You really look like your brother. Joseph was a handsome young man, very talented. He made a great terrorist; nearly fooled me when he killed off all those civilians at Zakhaev Airport."

"Shut up you fucker! My brother is a hero!" yelled Allen crossly.

Makarov backslapped her hard causing her lip to bleed. He looked calm but his eyes were filled up with anger.

"Watch your mouth!" he said and then turned to Red. "Privet, moy drug."

"I am no friend of yours," she replied in a hostile tone.

"You're right because you're a Russian who's helping out the enemy," he said in a malicious tone. "You have betrayed our Motherland!"

"I will serve and fight until I have eliminated all of Mother Russia's enemies. You are the terrorist here Makarov!"

"We will see about that," he said smirking. "And then we have the youngest and the most innocent."

Makarov moved towards Collins and stroked her cheek. She instantly jerked her head back, petrified.

"This one is all yours, gentlemen," he said to the guards who grinned evilly and started dragging Collins away.

"Leave her alone assholes!" screamed Allen.

Red started swearing at them in Russian which earned her a punch with a knuckle duster in her stomach from Makarov.

"I'm not done with you two," he said wickedly.

Collins started screaming and squirming around, desperately trying to free herself. One of the guards dragged her by her hair and the other from her t-shirt into a nearby cell.

"We're going to have a little fun, beautiful," he said with a thick Russian accent.

"No! Please... no!" she whimpered, tears streaming down her face.

One of the guards held her still while the other started unzipping his trousers.

"NO!"

--- --- --- --- ---

"Are those screams?" asked Williams.

"Fuck..." whispered Malloy.

They started hearing multiple screams from a few cells away. Both of them were back in their cell, untied this time. They were sprawled on the floor, barely moving and in terrible pain. Espinosa has not been gentle with them; they were covered in cuts where the guards had rubbed salt in them making the wounds burn like hell. She shocked them and drowned them for pure entertainment. They knew that Makarov was there because they heard the two terrorists converse about their plans, thinking that the prisoners were unconscious.