Crew Story: Sleepover at (Y/N)'s! {Edited}

(A/N This isn't a x reader, it's just a cute story of you hanging out with the group. I'm also adding Chug and Maple to this one because I think they are just as important :) ALSO: Note that this is just a test and if you don't like it let me know. Plus there is a double updated today in case you don't like it.

Sleepover at (Y/N)'s!

Sal's Point of View
Todd, Chug and I walked up to room number 404, where (Y/N) was having one of their regular sleepovers. We had sleepovers all time at each other's apartments, but I felt I had some of the most fun at theirs.

When we knocked on the door, (Y/N)'s mom opened it with a smile.
"Oh good your all here, come on in boys, everyone is already in (Y/N)'s room." She opened the door and let us all inside. We walked over to their bedroom door and opened it to see a huge blanket fort.

Inside the blanket fort was Ashley, Maple, (Y/N) and Larry doing each other's hair.
"Sup dudes." Larry said, waving as Ashley did his hair.

"Yay everyone's here!" Ashley said adding another bow to Larry.

Your Point of View

"Yo guys! Welcome to Super Awesome Rad Galaxy Fort of Death!... The name's a work in progress." I said rubbing the back of my neck. After I said that everyone walked over and entered the fort, finding a place to sit,
"But now that everyone's here we can get this sleepover started!" I continued standing up and walking over to my closet.

"What's on tonight's agenda?" Todd asked as he watched Ashley trying it put a bow is his hair.

"We got video games, movies, challenges, the whole shebang! We can do whatever we want!... As long as we don't wake up my parents." I said as I pulled out my box of movies.

We all sat around the box and talked about what movie we should watch.
"I'm up for anything." Maple said watching the others grab at movies.

" How about a horror, or a comedy?" Larry asked picking up one of the many slasher movies from the box.

"Horror sounds great." Sal said, nodding. Since many don't mind or care, we picked a horror movie in the end.

We all worked it out and ended up watching "Yell" (A/N aka off brand Scream). It wasn't my favorite horror, but the experience was great, because in the middle of the movie Larry grabbed Chug and Ashley causing them to scream. Because of that Ashley then proceeded to smack Larry on the shoulder, while Chug cleaned up the popcorn they spilled.

After the movie we played video games! We took turns play Gloom (A/N Off brand Doom) to see who could do the best. After counting who kill the most enemies, Sal came out victorious.

Then my mom walked in and said dinner was ready. It's was pizza from a close by restaurant. They had the best ( Type of pizza). We ate, chatted and laughed to the joking someone would tell.

Soon it had gotten pretty late and even though I had more plans everyone was pretty out of it, so I suggested we called it a night.

Chug, Todd and Larry brought sleeping bags, Ashley and Maple made a makeshift bed on the floor, Sal decided to sleep in an armchair I had, and even though I offered my bed to everyone they let me have it.

As our night ended, we whispered in the dark until we all fell asleep.

(A/N sorry if you don't like, this was a test chapter for the future)

Edited: 9-6-20